Those using swagbucks ???

I did the CreativeBug free trial offer for 500 sb, it was supposed to credit today but it's showing as 0sb now. I have to go back to see if I have a screenshot of the offer page, but it didn't say I had to stay subscribed after the free trial, which is why I did it. Anyone else with that problem?

So I put a ticket in today for the CreativeBug not posting and they credited me right away. Still no word on the Team Challenge swag up, nor did I ever get a response to the Swago board issues I had, I really think there isn't a Promo team because I never hear that anyone gets anything resolved. I have enough to cash out again before it expires but I'd like for them to check it before I try it cuz I don't know why it wouldn't work the first time.

My :headache: moment today was stopping off to do the SB Local and realizing after I did it I used the card that just got replaced but never updated in my linked cards. So I guess I'll hit BK for a milk shake or something tomorrow.

So I put a ticket in today for the CreativeBug not posting and they credited me right away. Still no word on the Team Challenge swag up, nor did I ever get a response to the Swago board issues I had, I really think there isn't a Promo team because I never hear that anyone gets anything resolved. I have enough to cash out again before it expires but I'd like for them to check it before I try it cuz I don't know why it wouldn't work the first time.

My :headache: moment today was stopping off to do the SB Local and realizing after I did it I used the card that just got replaced but never updated in my linked cards. So I guess I'll hit BK for a milk shake or something tomorrow.

Is the free trial for one month? It appears that you have to have the subscription for 31 days to be rewarded, so wouldn't that throw you into paying for one month? What am I missing?

Is the free trial for one month? It appears that you have to have the subscription for 31 days to be rewarded, so wouldn't that throw you into paying for one month? What am I missing?

The offer they had at the time was advertised as a 14 day free trial and I didn't see anything about staying subscribed for a set of time in the fine print. Of course I took a screenshot of the Creativebug sign up page, which listed the offer for swaggernauts, but not the offer fine print. But they took that and gave me the credit. So I don't know what would happen now, I couldn't find the current offer anywhere when I searched for it. I assumed that was because I had done it already.

has anyone had any trouble using Target GCs to get Disney GCs lately? I went to self checkout yesterday and they want you to enter all the access numbers for the cards now.

That doesn't have anything to do with what you are buying but with targets system.

For what it's worth the cashier I asked about it the last time I redeemed gc said it's supposed to be company wide and it's because people were taking pictures of the barcodes on target gc and using them to buy stuff. So now they are requiring the access codes to prove you have the actual card.

I was at Target today. I had a few GC's I was using to pay for my order. One of them was the GC you get with qualifying purchase (ie Purchase 2 things get $5 GC) and the other ones I used were GCs I bought online during the 10% deal. I only had to enter the access # for the GC with purchase and NOT the ones I purchased online. I thought that was odd that it was inconsistent. Not sure if the system hasn't caught up to all types of GCs, but I thought I'd share in case anyone was nervous about self-checkout and having to have an associate help with access #s.

I was at Target today. I had a few GC's I was using to pay for my order. One of them was the GC you get with qualifying purchase (ie Purchase 2 things get $5 GC) and the other ones I used were GCs I bought online during the 10% deal. I only had to enter the access # for the GC with purchase and NOT the ones I purchased online. I thought that was odd that it was inconsistent. Not sure if the system hasn't caught up to all types of GCs, but I thought I'd share in case anyone was nervous about self-checkout and having to have an associate help with access #s.

It's interesting the inconsistency with this. I've had to give the cashier the access code whether it was a physical gc or one I redeemed for at swagbucks or ibotta, both were digital. I also don't bother with self checkout when I'm using gc's and go through a regular line. I've never had an issue at the 3 targets within 10 miles of me using target gc to buy disney gc.

#1 doing the double digit dance:flower1:
#2 coupons are 200 SB today!
#3 Radium still double today.

Awesome, I'll check radium out now! Hopefully the coupons really work, I know they've been hit or miss for me lately. I didn't get them for days, but then got three days at once, but one day I only got 15 when I know I've printed 100 each time. Not complaining, some is always better than none! :-)

OFF TOPIC...but does anyone know how to change your signature? We are going to DL for spring break and I'm trying to add to my signature, but it will only let me add it in black, I have mine alternating colors per trip and I don't remember how I did that? Any ideas???? TIA :-)

OFF TOPIC...but does anyone know how to change your signature? We are going to DL for spring break and I'm trying to add to my signature, but it will only let me add it in black, I have mine alternating colors per trip and I don't remember how I did that? Any ideas???? TIA :-)

Don't know about the colors, but if you scroll to the top of the page and hover over your user name in the top right, a box will pop up with a bunch of different options and "Signature" is one of them.

Don't know about the colors, but if you scroll to the top of the page and hover over your user name in the top right, a box will pop up with a bunch of different options and "Signature" is one of them.

Yeah, I found that and am able to modify my signature, but in black only.....so I don't know how I did it before? Wondered if I was missing something :-( (I have so much to do and this is what I'm worrying about....LOL, story of my life ;-)

has anyone had any trouble using Target GCs to get Disney GCs lately? I went to self checkout yesterday and they want you to enter all the access numbers for the cards now.
I tried for the first time last night and had no trouble using a gc from swagbucks. The bar code looked really strange, but he had no trouble scanning it and then entered the access number. HOWEVER, my card is still coming up as though it hasn't been activated. The receipt said it could take up to three hours, but that was yesterday and three hours have come and gone. Anyone else experience this???? I'm hoping they don't give me a hard time at the store to correct this issue or I'm out $100.

Does anyone else have issues with coupons being printed...do you ever get credit for them? I have printed out daily the coupons and never received any SB for printing. I have used a few but I know that takes up to 12 weeks to be credited. I am tired of printing and getting nothing.

Does anyone else have issues with coupons being printed...do you ever get credit for them? I have printed out daily the coupons and never received any SB for printing. I have used a few but I know that takes up to 12 weeks to be credited. I am tired of printing and getting nothing.
I don't get credit for printing them. And when I did use them I wasn't getting credit. I did initially (in 2015), but that stopped at some point.

#1 doing the double digit dance:flower1:
#2 coupons are 200 SB today!
#3 Radium still double today.

Can you share what you've gotten fairly easily from Radium? The only things I can get to work are the Surf and/or Explore the Web type ones for 1 SB.... Thanks :-)

Can you share what you've gotten fairly easily from Radium? The only things I can get to work are the Surf and/or Explore the Web type ones for 1 SB.... Thanks :-)

There was a Tyson survey and something I did for 17 SB but I can’t seem to pull it up on my phone for specifics. I think they show different stuff to different people though. There are times that people say they have all this great stuff and nothing shows up for me.

Well this was a nice surprise....

Shop: Macys NTF OCT-NOV Bonus
+500 SB

I have no idea what this is from...I'm not sure what I bought at Macy's...I just looked at my account history and apparently I bought something on October 3 that earned me 180 SB so only about $30 or so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter