Those using swagbucks ???

I have printed multiple times and never received the points for printing. I haven't redeemed any with SB yet, but used to print/redeem all the time with mypoints and never received credit.

Points for printing is sometimes hit or miss. I had a good run in Oct where almost everything I printed credited. But there's been more misses than hits the last promo or two. I thought I was maybe clearing the cookies more often then so maybe that helps.

I've redeemed at Target and Acme and I am getting some points for redeeming. Not all of them, I've redeemed way more than I've gotten points for, but since you don't know what it was that worked it's hard to tell if it's certain brands that work better than others or what. But I'm guessing it's a combination of what store system is being used and the brand. Like both hubby and I got points earlier this week on the same day. Since he prints them and then hands them to me, it was probably the same coupon that I used 3 or 4 of hitting, I'm guessing the Keller's butter one.
I've gotten about 250 sb from coupon redemptions but I've redeemed way more than 25 since I started printing through swagbucks. I count it as a nice bonus for something I was already going to do. Hopefully it starts working for you too.

If you by chance forgot to submit your swago board or had issues with it, they reactivated it and it's available until December 23 at 12AM PT (so reset tonight).

Shopkick now has Disney gift cards! You can redeem for 25 or 50. It doesn't say how you'll get it, if it's an actual card or digital but this takes the Target step out :)

-cross posting in the gift card thread

I cashed out for one this weekend...it was virtual right in the app. I then transferred to my Disney Gift Card that I use to keep my app earnings on through Disney Gift Card site. I am so excited about having this option now!

How horrible...I'm so sorry that happened! I had a similar experience with surveys, I KNOW I wasn't fraudulent but they banned me from gold surveys because of my 'dishonest answers and fraudulent behavior" BOO HISS!
DH got banned from gold surveys as well many months ago. A few days ago he decided to contact SB and they reinstated his survey "privileges" ;). They did not tell him that he was reinstated, they sent the "fraudulent behavior" message - but then he noticed surveys showed up on his homepage. Now he gets tons of surveys, and tons of short surveys!

I just realized I don't earn any referral points from my husband's gift card purchases. I can't find anywhere that says it's excluded. It's an activity in the Shop category and gets listed in the Activity ledger as a Discover category. The help site seems to be outdated but seems to say that anything within those categories is eligible:
"The earnings eligible for the 10% referral program include the categories along the top menu bar: Shop, Search, Watch, Play, Answer, Discover. This includes everything found in the drop-down menus such as Daily Poll, Activities, Coupons and Tasks."
Does anyone know of a more up-to-date list? Or do you all get credit for it and its just me :) ?

Just noticed a 10 sb ncrave.

ETA it worked but disappeared after that one time. It's labeled Random Discovery. Top row.

Random Discovery does that to me normally, sometimes it'll come back in a few hours. And then I may or may not be able to play it again.

Random Discovery does that to me normally, sometimes it'll come back in a few hours. And then I may or may not be able to play it again.

I don't think I've had an ncrave higher than 6 since June or maybe even last December! This month has been pretty slow compared to last year at this time. I think I made over $200 last December. I might hit $175 this month but only because of several large credits from shop and earn.

I don't think I've had an ncrave higher than 6 since June or maybe even last December! This month has been pretty slow compared to last year at this time. I think I made over $200 last December. I might hit $175 this month but only because of several large credits from shop and earn.

I'd still say that's pretty awesome! I don't generally buy a lot of stuff and have only purchased a gift card once. I average about $100 a month, but I just started last spring, so I'm nervous about January because everyone talks about how horrible it is :-(

I'd still say that's pretty awesome! I don't generally buy a lot of stuff and have only purchased a gift card once. I average about $100 a month, but I just started last spring, so I'm nervous about January because everyone talks about how horrible it is :-(
January 2016 was okay. January 2017 was brutal for me. Had been averaging $125 per month and struggled to make $50. It wasn’t worth the time for me.

That one's been as high as 7 recently but 10 was a nice surprise... and it actually ran for me! That and "New York" have been showing up for me a lot in the 5-7 range but I don't always get to run them. I either click them and they say it's unavailable or 'bad request'. I'm glad I decided to not care about Dec. I made my goal for the trip next month so I decided I'd just try to use up my swagups and let the Shop's credit. If something special came up I'd look into it but otherwise I have way too many other things to do and I'm glad to not have the frustration.

I average about $125/month also and this is my 3rd December using Swagbucks. The previous two Decembers imho were much more lucrative. Not complaining though! Not as if it's free money because it does take time and energy. I am curious whether or not there's an overall connection between the health of the economy and our Swagbucks money making ability. Maybe, maybe not. Just curious. Previous two January's were rough though, last year being worse.

I average about $125/month also and this is my 3rd December using Swagbucks. The previous two Decembers imho were much more lucrative. Not complaining though! Not as if it's free money because it does take time and energy. I am curious whether or not there's an overall connection between the health of the economy and our Swagbucks money making ability. Maybe, maybe not. Just curious. Previous two January's were rough though, last year being worse.
I’m not sure since I’m only 2.5 years in but it’s definitely seasonal. I would think companies have more money to spend on advertizing and market research when the economic growth is strong. But the economy was stronger in 2017 than 2016 and I did much better last year than this year. Got to love one person case studies:)

Last edited:
I’m not sure since I’m only 2.5 years in but it’s definitely seasonal. I would think companies have more money to spend on advertizing and market research when the economic growth is strong. But the economy was stronger in 2017 than 2016 and I did much better last year than this year. Got to love one person case studies:)

It could also be that we've adapted to where the points are. Plus I could go up to a week without ncraves this year whi h totally changed how I would swag for that week and lower what I could make. I might have still gotten 100 a month but wouldn't get that extra 25 I often do when things are good.

Newbie question here. I had an offer to earn a bonus of $10 if I shopped through them and spent 30 or more. Well needed something from Walmart so it was a great deal. Shopped from the app and clicked on the store. and the item was delivered today in the mail.

How long will it take for the swagbucks bonus to show? Do I have to send them the receipt or anything?

Newbie question here. I had an offer to earn a bonus of $10 if I shopped through them and spent 30 or more. Well needed something from Walmart so it was a great deal. Shopped from the app and clicked on the store. and the item was delivered today in the mail.

How long will it take for the swagbucks bonus to show? Do I have to send them the receipt or anything?

I think someplace it states 4 weeks for the points to be added. When my wife has done it in the past it has been anywhere from 2.5 weeks up to just over 4 weeks.

Well nuts. We got a notice from Comcast that we've used 90% of our data for the month that ends on the 7th. There's two of us and we've never hit it before. I guess running ayce and the apps all the time combined with each of us binge watching the crown at different times did it. I don't feel like we use that much and the only thing thing that changed was signing up for netflix to watch the crown. Normally I only stream an hour or two a week at most. For the amount we pay each month it's a bit ridiculous that we've hit a limit with what we've done so I think we'll have to call and see what they can do. They are our only option for high speed in our neighborhood unfortunately.

Well nuts. We got a notice from Comcast that we've used 90% of our data for the month that ends on the 7th. There's two of us and we've never hit it before. I guess running ayce and the apps all the time combined with each of us binge watching the crown at different times did it. I don't feel like we use that much and the only thing thing that changed was signing up for netflix to watch the crown. Normally I only stream an hour or two a week at most. For the amount we pay each month it's a bit ridiculous that we've hit a limit with what we've done so I think we'll have to call and see what they can do. They are our only option for high speed in our neighborhood unfortunately.
Yeah, I got our 90% notice the day before the kids went on Christmas break. They aren’t happy because they get no YouTube or Netflix until January 1 because we have only enough data left for basic web stuff, like banking, paying bills and checking the email. The nCraves, Netflix and YouTube really drain the data quickly. We might end up having to fork over the extra $50/month and go to the unlimited if we keep eating therough 90% in only 3 weeks.

Yeah, I got our 90% notice the day before the kids went on Christmas break. They aren’t happy because they get no YouTube or Netflix until January 1 because we have only enough data left for basic web stuff, like banking, paying bills and checking the email. The nCraves, Netflix and YouTube really drain the data quickly. We might end up having to fork over the extra $50/month and go to the unlimited if we keep eating therough 90% in only 3 weeks.

Comcast limits you on internet data? Its this 4G like a phone? Do you Have an internet only plan? We have fios and I don't think we have limits.... We stream a lot on Netflix and Amazon prime. This is something new to me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter