Those using swagbucks ???

Anyone else's apps not working today? I have 4 on my phone and 3 of them won't play any videos. They just do that black loading screen. Tried restarting my phone and everything.

Oh and my search & wins have seemed to go back to 4SB wins 99% of the time. It was doing so well too!

Good thing my 1st goal is low today! :mad:

Anyone else's apps not working today? I have 4 on my phone and 3 of them won't play any videos. They just do that black loading screen. Tried restarting my phone and everything.

Oh and my search & wins have seemed to go back to 4SB wins 99% of the time. It was doing so well too!

Good thing my 1st goal is low today! :mad:
Mine will play like 3 or 4 and then I need to reboot the app. Have you tried closing out the app and clicking on a different video?

I did try that a couple times and some finally started to work but the Sportly one keeps giving me trouble. Oh well!
The only app that works for me at all is indymusic. Been like this for months. I’d guess I made $300 on the apps last year and < $100 this year.

ETA $297 vs $78. Super annoying.

Most of the SB values on things have gone down for me. Happy almost January. lol. I don't think I will make much for a while.

I printed them incognito! Just had to put in phone number and they send a text with a number to put in and then it works great! We're both gonna have to do that here lol.

Dd27 and I got the 200 SB on sat the 23rd, from the first day they started that with a the 200. Supposed to all be paid by today but I haven't received anymore yet but we both printed 100 coupons every single day. Hoping they all show today!

Did anyone get all the days of SBs for the coupons?
I got for all but one day because I forgot to print that day. I got a total of 944 and then 200 more today.

My apps are doing the black screen thing too. Ncraves still running well but they are decreasing the value/increasing time on them. I feel January coming on :( This is exactly what happened last year. January hit during the last couple of days of December.

Anyone having a problem with Watch? All videos are saying restricted.
When that happens, I go to the Technology page, and there is a 7 minute "Swagbucks Tutorials" that is almost always available. After running that, I usually get all the watch ones or ncraves back.

I saw in another group that people are making a couple hundred SB by just letting playlists run. How?

I used to just run nCraves but now I have to sit and make sure I click through to the next video on every playlist cause it doesn't play automatically. What am I doing wrong?
I am just guessing that they have more than one computer running. You can have ncraves on one, toolbar on another and watch videos on a 3rd. And a phone app running. Some people have old phones they keep around just for running videos, so it's possible that some people use old laptops or other computers to do that too.
I'm pretty sure the people who score close to 50,000 points in all the Team Challenges do that.

I got for all but one day because I forgot to print that day. I got a total of 944 and then 200 more today.
oh wow that's great! I wonder what the secret is to get SB for all that are printed lol.
So today, 12/28, late afternoon I suddenly got 200 SB dated for printing 12/27. Then maybe five, ten min later, I did a double take looking at my phone cause there was another big jump - they gave me another 250 SB again from printing on 12/27, so a total of 450. Funny as I printed them all in one turn .
But, DD27 wasn't so lucky. Although she printed over 150, she got 32 the first time, and then she got another 16 SB shortly after that. 48 SB is nice, better than none, but would be nice to credit for all printed per the SB deal.

I have had decent ncrave opportunities this week. A couple of the big 7-10 SB ones aren't there today, but got a couple new ones at 2 SB. They run 10 rounds for about 10 secs each round, very fast!The cool thing is they stayed there all day and add up fast! Also a 6 SB telemundo that hung around.
I would run them each, then refresh the page and they were ready to go again. If not, I only had to wait and refresh another time or two and ready again. Whenever it tells me 'bad request' I just refresh and available ncrave are ready again. Even if AYCE is missing after it fails and says unavailable, it usually comes back after a refresh or two.
Between these and AYCE and the other higher SB ncrave they had this last week, , I have had a pretty good week! Then add on the extra coupon SB's and it's even better! Takin' 'em while I can get 'em!

We'll see how things will go for today after reset lol.

My childfund 5000sb for my first donation credited on 12/27, which is what it showed as it was pending. I noticed though that it didn't count towards my daily goal. That's the first time I've run into that with the big Discover offers.

Both Kiwi offers credited!!
AWESOME!!!!:jumping1:party:

12/27/17
Shop: Kiwi Leather Care In-Store
+1,600 SB

I spent a total of $17.85...
...from the first offer, I received 1500 SB...
...from the second offer, I received 1600 SB...
... I also received 2500 points from MyPoints (2,350 points = $15 in gift cards)

So basically, I got the stuff I need to polish my work boots AND I netted another $46 in Disney money:thumbsup2. Overall, it was a $28 money-maker, but I don't count the money I spent because I don't reimburse myself. I make my purchases out of my "general" budget and my "rebates" all go into the "vacation" account.

Great deal! I'm thinking about doing this since my husband could use these products for his workboots. Did you need to buy 3 items (2 items for the 1500 offer and 1 kit for the 1600 offer), or can you buy 1 kit and 1 other item and use the same receipt for the two different offers?

Great deal! I'm thinking about doing this since my husband could use these products for his workboots. Did you need to buy 3 items (2 items for the 1500 offer and 1 kit for the 1600 offer), or can you buy 1 kit and 1 other item and use the same receipt for the two different offers?
I bought one kit and one extra "tub" of black shoe polish. It had to be the larger size shoe polish, though, because the regular size one was under $4 which didn't qualify. The kit was $11.88 and the polish was $4.98(?). I used the same receipt for all three offers.

Just qualified for a 250SB Gold survey. I believe it was 17 Mins and it had the star next to it. It was about watching a bunch of commercials but was definitely centered around Carnival Cruise Lines. Thank god because I was worried about hitting my goals today since it's been so slow going. Hope this helps someone out!

I saw in my inbox the World Book WOW free trial offer is 400 SB now. I did this at the end of Sept for 375. It was an instant credit, but does require a credit card to sign up and I did have to call to cancel. The call was quick and they cancelled immediately. I had played around with the site a couple times during the 7 days and when she asked why I was cancelling I just said I tried it but it wasn't a good fit right now and I'd keep it in mind in the future.

I think the one quirk to it was I had to use the link in the email to login to the site after sign up.

Collector Bills next week:

Monday, January 1st at 12am PT/3am ET through Sunday, January 7th at 11:59pm/2:59am ET, and when you get a search win, you may get a special Collector’s Bill valued at either:
  • 5 SB
  • 7 SB
  • 9 SB
  • 11 SB
  • 15 SB
  • 24 SB
Collect all 6 for a 20 sb bonus.
Will probably need my 4 search wins / day to get my first goal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter