Those using swagbucks ???

Thanks. I'll keep trying. That's the only thing the past few days that have kept me from getting the extra daily credit. I just don't want to buy or sign up for anything, so it's costing me points each day.

You'll find that most people have an second e-mail address that they use solely for Swagbucks. Many offers just ask for your e-mail address to sign up.

You'll find that most people have an second e-mail address that they use solely for Swagbucks. Many offers just ask for your e-mail address to sign up.

So...is this second email different than your actual Swagbucks email? I thought I had to put in my SB email to get everything to credit? Can I use a different email?

So...is this second email different than your actual Swagbucks email? I thought I had to put in my SB email to get everything to credit? Can I use a different email?

I use three different emails. Anything shopping related or that says you have to use the same I do. Anything that is just providing sign up info for I'll use the other two. One is my spam email which get a used the most and the other is my "applying for jobs" professional named email that I'll use for something that is paying out again if you sign up with a different email but it has to be worth at least 50sb before I use this one.

I just purchased a $40 phone from Walmart -- so far I've only downloaded the main Swagbucks app and have run a few videos. Suggestions for other Swagbucks apps that are worth downloading?

I just purchased a $40 phone from Walmart -- so far I've only downloaded the main Swagbucks app and have run a few videos. Suggestions for other Swagbucks apps that are worth downloading?

I run MovieClips, Sportly, IndyMusic, Lifestylz. I've been having a terrible time the past couple of weeks. They are getting "stuck" much more than usual.

How long did it take you guys to receive the Gillette credit? I did it on 11/25 , never got credit. I submitted a ticket last week and haven't received a response yet. I even followed up on it yesterday and nothing. :(

How long did it take you guys to receive the Gillette credit? I did it on 11/25 , never got credit. I submitted a ticket last week and haven't received a response yet. I even followed up on it yesterday and nothing. :(
Purchased same day as you, it never even showed up as pending in my Discover (nor did it check off on my to do list that day) and I submitted a ticket with no answer as well...

This is going to sound crazy, but... Is the sbtv app in a different language? I downloaded it, but not sure this is the right app...

I'm optimistic that the discovery mode videos are crediting for me today!
Yes, me too, the ones I did credited as well! Plus I had a couple that were more like the ncrave in December And previous months. There was one called Everyday health articles was 4 SB, ran all by itself snd was only 11 or 12 seconds, 20 steps! It credited and came back several times! Another for 2 SB which showed up when the other one did, though was available longer. It was also a short run that credited, but you had to either stay on the page or like/not like each. But it ran very quickly! Made me hopeful we'll see more of the good, easy and crediting SB that we'd had last year that helped build our SB!

Web Videos for 4sb was tempting so I started it to see if I'd actually get credit... 20 videos at more than 1 minute each, ugh. Each one varies between 1:05 and 1:15 from the ones I've been able to catch when it starts. Still waiting to see if it credits, got 6 more to go...

ETA: Ok, it actually finished and credited the 4sb. I'm hopeful they got the glitches worked out now. I don't have any of the quick ones people mentioned but at least I've got some that will run by itself and credit.

Last edited:
having a heck of a time! I can't get anything to credit, and still can't complete surveys. Ugh! I need to earn for our upcoming trip!!

I purchased last summer. Never got credit. Bugged and bugged them and finally gave up. That is the only offer I've never received credit for.

I updated my Sportly app this morning without thinking about it and am pretty sure it was a mistake. I don't see any more Short Clips, videos are all 1-3 minutes long and it seems like every ad is another minute long video. So throwing out a caution, you may not want to update.

Worse case, go low tech (ish) take a picture of your computer screen with your phone, send it to the computer, and then use that to attach.

I use windows 10, so I just use the Windows key + prntscrn and that will grab everything on your screen just as you see it. (my laptop needs the function key to use print screen so it's a sequence of 3 keys, windows+fn+printscrn)
I didn't realize I had a shop credit coming, so that plus the Rewardbee thing put me 12sb away from my second goal. So I won't be submitting a ticket now...

I purchased last summer. Never got credit. Bugged and bugged them and finally gave up. That is the only offer I've never received credit for.
I just happened to go back and look mine up. I bought it last summer and it credited fairly quickly. I received credit on 6/15, but I'm sure that doesn't help at all because I don't know when I signed up. I did get credit, though, and I did not have to submit a ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter