Those using swagbucks ???

So my ncraves have been gone on all my home devices for both mine and my DH's accounts for WEEKS. I can access them just fine at work. My watch videos, same deal except I haven't been able to get them to run at home for months. I sent a ticket in about it and asked if my IP address was blocked for some reason and the reply I got was basically Yup, we block IP addresses and we aren't going to do anything about it at all (blamed it on 3rd party blocking addresses but I don't buy that). So I hope you guys all get your ncraves and watch videos back but I wouldn't count on it. I also would have no idea why they would block my watch videos. I very rarely used them unless it was just a rough SB day and I needed the points.
I'd be curious to know how they determine whose IP addresses to block. My personal SB goal per day is 150-200 sbs. I'm not one of these people who makes 500+ sbs a day. Why block me? I haven't used it inappropriately either.

I get an error message just trying to log in from my home wifi. But if I use data on my phone, use a hotspot from my husbands phone, or go somewhere else for wifi I have no problems. Once I'm logged in I can use my home wifi, but this pretty much rules out my ability to use incognito for swagging. Better than being completely banned I guess, but just wish they'd be more up front about the whole thing. I sent in a ticket almost 2 weeks ago but haven't heard back. Not sure I'll even try to follow up.

So my ncraves have been gone on all my home devices for both mine and my DH's accounts for WEEKS. I can access them just fine at work. My watch videos, same deal except I haven't been able to get them to run at home for months. So I hope you guys all get your ncraves and watch videos back but I wouldn't count on it. I also would have no idea why they would block my watch videos.

Okay, so whenever I don’t have nCraves, I don’t have watch videos. Well, they show up but when I click on one, I get the oops message. When my nCraves come back, the watch videos come back. And they have always come back within a week when they disappear. If they don’t come back, well, it is what it what is. I will not spent alot of my day tring to scroung up enough points just to hit that first goal for what, an extra $6 or $7 a month?

I know my experience is not the same as yours. There are others that have the same problem as you. Right now, DS can’t run them at home, but gets them at school. Go figure? I don’t know why sb does what it does. But I do know one thing- if I’m losing out, so are they.

I'm thinking that swagbucks wants me to give up. I'm not a big earner so no idea why. January was better than this.

Okay, so whenever I don’t have nCraves, I don’t have watch videos. Well, they show up but when I click on one, I get the oops message. When my nCraves come back, the watch videos come back. And they have always come back within a week when they disappear. If they don’t come back, well, it is what it what is. I will not spent alot of my day tring to scroung up enough points just to hit that first goal for what, an extra $6 or $7 a month?

I know my experience is not the same as yours. There are others that have the same problem as you. Right now, DS can’t run them at home, but gets them at school. Go figure? I don’t know why sb does what it does. But I do know one thing- if I’m losing out, so are they.

I don't get why they want to make it so difficult. The more we earn the more they earn. It doesn't make sense for them to make it so hard.

I dislike these months where they make it so hard. We have just mainly been running apps on our phones, but seeing as DH and DD can't run theirs while they are at work/school, we aren't earning that much that fast. Since Feb, I think I have earned $50 which is well below what I normally do. We don't go to Disney again until Feb 2019, but we are going to Vero this summer and I wanted to have some GCs for our chair rentals and drinks/food.

In other news, I found about 3 insurance offers in Peanut Labs so was able to get 6 SB from that.

I have $100 in Walmart cards saved up... has anyone purchased a Disney card with GC at Walmart recently? Do I have to go to a real cashier, or can I use the self check out?

I have $100 in Walmart cards saved up... has anyone purchased a Disney card with GC at Walmart recently? Do I have to go to a real cashier, or can I use the self check out?

Works at self-checkout.
If you have a Sam's, they have discounted Disney GCs.

It still amazes me that you can cash out so frequently. I've been sitting here running Watch and nCrave since 7:30. It's noon and I've made 30SB all day.

I do tons of surveys, Gold and peanut labs. I'm on a computer all day so I can babysit the higher SB ncraves. I cash out every $10, paranoid about leaving more than that amount sitting there.

I took a survey, made it to 100% and it didn’t credit. It was 150 SB and took me twenty minutes. Will it show up later, or is there a way to contact them about it?

I took a survey, made it to 100% and it didn’t credit. It was 150 SB and took me twenty minutes. Will it show up later, or is there a way to contact them about it?

Don't hold your breath. They're really not great about giving you credit if you get knocked out. I think someone in this thread ended up in a form of Swagbucks jail cause they reported all the surveys that didn't credit.

I do tons of surveys, Gold and peanut labs. I'm on a computer all day so I can babysit the higher SB ncraves. I cash out every $10, paranoid about leaving more than that amount sitting there.

I try to cash out for $25 as much as I can but that's only once or twice a month if I'm lucky. I have zero patience for the surveys I'll spend 30mins on them only to get knocked out on the last questions. Or it will say 5 mins and take an hour which really irritates me.

my ncraves are back at work so that is something. Now if only I could figure out how to not have them pop up in such big windows.

Last edited:
I try to cash out for $25 as much as I can but that's only once or twice a month if I'm lucky. I have zero patience for the surveys I'll spend 30mins on them only to get knocked out on the last questions. Or it will say 5 mins and take an hour which really irritates me.

Don't get me wrong, there are days where the thought of a survey will get me mad. Peanut labs are pretty accurate and credit 98% of the time.

my ncraves are back at work so that is something. Now if only I could figure out how to not have them pop up in such big windows.

If you figure it out, Please let us know. My boss keeps asking why so many pages pop up on my computer, I had to tell him it's infected. :rolleyes1

I don't get why they want to make it so difficult. The more we earn the more they earn. It doesn't make sense for them to make it so hard.

I understand there are leaner times than others (less advertising $) but with nCraves and watches, they could tweek things so that they spread the love to EVERYONE instead of cutting off a certain amount of users altogether. It’s no surprise why some give up completely. This is why I refuse to sit around very long trying to hit goal during these times. If sb made an effort to keep the users happy, I might be more inclined to put forth more effort. The more users that hang around, the more $ they make in the good times ‘cause the user will usually be more willing to do more. Should be a no brainer.

Don't get me wrong, there are days where the thought of a survey will get me mad. Peanut labs are pretty accurate and credit 98% of the time.

If you figure it out, Please let us know. My boss keeps asking why so many pages pop up on my computer, I had to tell him it's infected. :rolleyes1

I just had to tell my coworker to ignore the popups during out meeting. I had a student of mine (I'm a college prof) tell me that there are ways to precent popups. I explained what they are for. The "old way" use to not have popups with certain ncraves

Don't hold your breath. They're really not great about giving you credit if you get knocked out. I think someone in this thread ended up in a form of Swagbucks jail cause they reported all the surveys that didn't credit.
Swagbucks jail! :rotfl2:Love it!

I just had to tell my coworker to ignore the popups during out meeting. I had a student of mine (I'm a college prof) tell me that there are ways to precent popups. I explained what they are for. The "old way" use to not have popups with certain ncraves

There's a few that still run in one window but most do close and reopen which sucks on my laptop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter