Those using swagbucks ???

Not having much luck with anything else, so went through Discover offers while Adgate is still double. Disappointed couldn't get the Coupons for 28sb again, tells me the offer isn't available. But got a couple other things

08/10/18
Discover: Revenue Universe: Nicoderm +9 SB <-- This is "Click the Banner and Register", says have to confirm email but I never got an email.

08/10/18
Discover: Revenue Universe: Nicorette +9 SB <-- This is "Sign up Tips to Succeed" and takes you to the same sign up page. Signed up again, credit within a minute or so.

08/10/18
Discover: AdGate Media: Tripping.com +9 SB <-- I haven't had tripping credit in months so happily surprised this worked.

08/10/18
Discover: AdGate Media: Sign Up Here! +16 SB <-- this is an entry into a AARP contest. I registered (again, hehe) and it credited.

I finally got the Best Friends nCrave, let it run all night. At some point my computer went to sleep, but woke up to 126 SB toward today's goal, plus it finished my 2nd goal for yesterday overnight.

When did you do it? I did it last night and nothing is pending. Wondering if I should send a ticket.

I just did it Thursday night. The pending points are sitting at the top in my activity list, not in shop category.

I finally got the Best Friends nCrave, let it run all night. At some point my computer went to sleep, but woke up to 126 SB toward today's goal, plus it finished my 2nd goal for yesterday overnight.
So frustrating! I have that nCrave and many others. But none will auto-run, even though all have the auto-run symbol. I've tried 3 different browsers, incognito, tried clearing browsing history, everything I can think of, but they refuse to auto-run. I have to click through all of them, which I don't often have time to do.

It continues to amaze me how unreliable and random the nCraves are, not to mention other part of the SB site. New and better tech team needed, perhaps?

Me too. It says the points will credit 9/10, don't know if we can cancel before that, or how to.
I did it Thursday I think. Whatever day they offered it as a special on swag IQ. I don’t want to wait too long because I don’t want to get charged again.

So after a few weeks of some great nCraves, I'm apparently in Swagbucks prison. Only 2 nCraves. :mad:

Hopefully this is just a temporary thing.

Yay!

Mine quit yesterday and now I basically don’t have ncraves. So random!

Oh bummer! That stinks! :mad:

So after a few weeks of some great nCraves, I'm apparently in Swagbucks prison. Only 2 nCraves. :mad:

Let’s hope. I’m starting to get nervous. Mine has run nonstop all day- things are going TOO well today, so it wouldn’t surprise me if they go away tomorrow. One never knows with sb.

Has anyone gotten their SwagUp from the Team Challenge? I thought it was supposed to post on the 10th, but since the page is gone now I can't double check! I wanted to cash out but was waiting for it.

Has anyone gotten their SwagUp from the Team Challenge? I thought it was supposed to post on the 10th, but since the page is gone now I can't double check! I wanted to cash out but was waiting for it.
Nope, and I was on the winning team too. Hopefully soon!

I had the exact same situation. Great nCraves for a few weeks, then only 2 nCraves. Thankfully, that phase lasted about a week, and now I'm back to a large selection, including the great SB-generating Friends one. Hopefully, yours will be the same and return in a few days.

I can get a 4sb ncrave (such as the best friends one) to run without having to click through and when done, it automatically opens new ones and runs but the ones after the 4sb one are all 1sb. Reading posts, it sounds like there is a way to make one repeat itself over and over. Is there a way to get the 4sb one to repeat?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter