Those using swagbucks ???

I ran the new watch page today. The first one had the new yellow page advancing meter. I did not have to click on any ads or advance the videos. When the first one was done-it kept going. And the page style reverted back to the old ngage/ncrave auto advancing pages (all you can eat). And it ran and ran most of the day. I haven't had a day run so well in a long time. I stopped it at about 75 total SB for the day. I wanted to do some work on the computer without having to reset my page every 30 seconds. So if it keeps working like this for me I'll be happy. Each round was 1SB.

It looks like with the new wording on the Best Buy bonus that $100 Disney gc would get a better bonus than the $50 one now. That is, assuming the gc’s still work to get the bonus despite the offer exceptions. Anyone get credit after the change yet?

Customer service is so draining. So I’ve already submitted multiple screen shots showing them I did the offer and now someone replied back to me asking for screenshots.

I ran the new watch page today. The first one had the new yellow page advancing meter. I did not have to click on any ads or advance the videos. When the first one was done-it kept going. And the page style reverted back to the old ngage/ncrave auto advancing pages (all you can eat). And it ran and ran most of the day. I haven't had a day run so well in a long time. I stopped it at about 75 total SB for the day. I wanted to do some work on the computer without having to reset my page every 30 seconds. So if it keeps working like this for me I'll be happy. Each round was 1SB.

Yes, I had the same happen. Once it got into the 1sb rounds it switched back to the Ngage page. I stopped it then and clicked on the "Get Started" button again and it went back to the new style and started at 4sb again. So you could periodically stop it and restart it to get the higher sb rounds. I let it run for a few hours and got all of 27 sb from it... and that was with restarting it in the middle. I didn't try starting the nCraves directly yesterday. Maybe today I'll experiment.

Yes, I had the same happen. Once it got into the 1sb rounds it switched back to the Ngage page. I stopped it then and clicked on the "Get Started" button again and it went back to the new style and started at 4sb again. So you could periodically stop it and restart it to get the higher sb rounds. I let it run for a few hours and got all of 27 sb from it... and that was with restarting it in the middle. I didn't try starting the nCraves directly yesterday. Maybe today I'll experiment.

Works with starting them directly. I ran a few 4, 3, 2, 1 rounds, then moved on to the next 4 point encrave. It did the same thing. Lather, rinse repeat. At that point, I just let it run while I went out. I haven’t looked at it since I’ve been home but plan to *play* with it in a bit.

It looks like with the new wording on the Best Buy bonus that $100 Disney gc would get a better bonus than the $50 one now. That is, assuming the gc’s still work to get the bonus despite the offer exceptions. Anyone get credit after the change yet?

Thanks for posting this!

Okay... I haven’t gone back to read any posts since January (my SB hiatus post-Disney) but we’re just now getting back into it and brought $225 worth of Target egiftcards to buy Disney gift cards, but apparently the software has updated and we can no longer do this.

Are there any known workarounds? Will it matter if I load the e-gift card into the Target app and use that approach? Or am I better off switching to PayPal gift cards and using the cash via PP to purchase the Disney gift cards?

My target habit is totally okay having $200 in gift cards to use toward everyday purchases. ;) i’d just rather be able to apply it toward Disney instead.

Okay... I haven’t gone back to read any posts since January (my SB hiatus post-Disney) but we’re just now getting back into it and brought $225 worth of Target egiftcards to buy Disney gift cards, but apparently the software has updated and we can no longer do this.

Are there any known workarounds? Will it matter if I load the e-gift card into the Target app and use that approach? Or am I better off switching to PayPal gift cards and using the cash via PP to purchase the Disney gift cards?

My target habit is totally okay having $200 in gift cards to use toward everyday purchases. ;) i’d just rather be able to apply it toward Disney instead.

No known work around. PayPal is the best method right now.

Sam's club is decent. Get a discounted Walmart gift card each month and save them up. The only thing is I think their smallest amount is $150. You get $5-10 off, too.

Since you already shop at Target, you can purchase a Disney gift card in the same transaction that you’re purchasing merchandise and use your target gift card (as long as the merchandise totals at least the amount of gift card your attempting to use). The register than thinks the gift card is being applied to the merchandise, but you can feel it’s being applied towards your gift card ;) that’s what I’ve been doing to use up my target gift cards. It’s more work, but it works. This does NOT work online. At least it wouldn’t for me. When I had a gift card in my cart it would not allow me to use a gift card regardless of how much other merchandise I was buying.

Welcome back!

No known work around. PayPal is the best method right now.

Sam's club is decent. Get a discounted Walmart gift card each month and save them up. The only thing is I think their smallest amount is $150. You get $5-10 off, too.

Yes...I haven't luck with Target ever, but Walmart is still good for me!

What’s up with the new shop swago? They announced one in the blog over a week ago, but the text of the article is gone now only the headline remains, and no sign of a new swago for this week or last week. I don’t think there’s been a promotion game since the last regular swago ended two weeks ago (or has it been three weeks? I don’t remember).

Maybe my imagination but...… smores.TV doesn't seem to be earning what it used to (like last week) Yesterday I ran it from 9am-10pm and only ended up with 20sb all day. I was home and watched it, clicking LIKE every now and then and the "Are you still there" when that popped up. Clicked on the brown REWARDS (next to LIKE) and watched that for a bit. Noticed that one video after another played w/o any ads in between. It only seems to credit after an ad so when the videos were running w/o ads, no credit was given.

Anyone else?

Bit of a hassle but I like to keep my vaca saving separate from our household checking $. So here is what I would do: Use the Target GC for usual household expenses. Make a note (mental or paper if you've got meno-brain-fog like me) that the checking "owes" vaca fund $225. Then I'd watch for a good deal on Disney GC and then I'd use my cashback rewards credit card (My Citi gives me 2%) to buy that deal. Then use the $225 (owed to vaca fund) from the checking to pay for that portion of the cc statement.
Around x-mas there can be some decent savings on GC purchased at local grocery stores. For a few years running, my Shoprite has had $20 off next grocery purchase when you buy a GC from their store of $200+. So that might be an option. There is a disboards Budget Board thread on that Disney GCs.

Anyone else cringe when the Corona Lite add comes on mobile watch? It always freezes my watch list... :-(

AND...I noticed the Ziplock offer has vanished. I did the offer and submission, but no credit yet. Luckily I took a screen shot, but does anyone remember, is it a 'up to 32 days to credit' offer?

Maybe my imagination but...… smores.TV doesn't seem to be earning what it used to (like last week) Yesterday I ran it from 9am-10pm and only ended up with 20sb all day. I was home and watched it, clicking LIKE every now and then and the "Are you still there" when that popped up. Clicked on the brown REWARDS (next to LIKE) and watched that for a bit. Noticed that one video after another played w/o any ads in between. It only seems to credit after an ad so when the videos were running w/o ads, no credit was given.

Anyone else?

Right, you're getting 1sb for every 6 ads. (it was 6 the last time I ran it at least) So if I pick a channel with really long videos or something with less ads I pick another one until I find something worthwhile. There had been lots to pick from last I looked so it usually didn't take long to find another channel. Hopefully there's not all like that now.

Fair warning... I cannot use a Target GC during ANY transaction if I'm purchasing a Disney GC. Doesn't matter if the non GC items more than cover the amount I'm using. If there is a Target GC being used for any portion of the transaction, it will not go through. This is the case at 3 Target locations I have shopped at in the NW Houston Area (Cypress, Tomball, Spring). At one of those locations, the cashier had to completely cancel my purchase and re-scan all items.

I use Target Wallet, and attempted to purchase 1-2 $50 Disney GC with the same amount of Target GC loaded and the remainder of the purchase from my Red Card.

Right, you're getting 1sb for every 6 ads. (it was 6 the last time I ran it at least) So if I pick a channel with really long videos or something with less ads I pick another one until I find something worthwhile. There had been lots to pick from last I looked so it usually didn't take long to find another channel. Hopefully there's not all like that now.

It still says 6 videos but when I have clicked the REWARDS tab where it shows your progress in detail like this:

Watched:0 of 6
Earnings:0 Swag Bucks

When I've had the time to actually sit there, very often esp in the afternoon and evening, the number "Watched" doesn't advance. Like say it says "Watched: 2 of 6". I can sit there through 4-5 videos and it remains "2 of 6". My cursor is on the page and I've clicked "LIKE" to prove I'm there but this still happens. I switch to a new category and it works for a while then it doesn't again.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter