Those using swagbucks ???

Too many changes this morning! LTG seems to want to auto advance but is stuck on next page standby with nothing to click. Ncraves are the same but longer. So far I've only done sbtv but it took forever to get through the ads and they have to be advanced advanced twice and it runs the ads multiple times before it gets to the video.

If anyone has a swago board they need to submit I'd do it today and help yourself out. I did mine yesterday or this all wouldn't be bad until tomorrow.

ETA I refreshed the sponsored watch page and LTG is back to normal, for now at least.

There is a new Dailybreak offer on RevU. Churros cereal for 9 SB.

ETA: I just saw in my inbox its worth 25 from there!

I did it through my inbox and it's pending until the 3rd! Ugh!

One thing I did notice is a for a few weeks a shop and earn type box has popped up when I've gone to a daily break but I've never worried about it. Most that I've done lately haven't credited though. This time that box was activated when it popped up. I think it needs to be activated for the 25 for it to work now.

If anyone has a swago board they need to submit I'd do it today and help yourself out. I did mine yesterday or this all wouldn't be bad until tomorrow.

It should be ok to wait until tomorrow or even Tuesday to submit the Swago board. It’s supposed to run until Tuesday 2/26 6:00 pm PT. I’ll probably do mine tomorrow though, assuming I make it to first goal today of course. :)

Too many changes this morning! LTG seems to want to auto advance but is stuck on next page standby with nothing to click. Ncraves are the same but longer. So far I've only done sbtv but it took forever to get through the ads and they have to be advanced advanced twice and it runs the ads multiple times before it gets to the video.

ETA I refreshed the sponsored watch page and LTG is back to normal, for now at least.

DH and I have had a lot of success with LTG this morning (70+ points each). This issue for us happens when we get the black and blue digital trends one. All of the Hollywood.TV, Funnyordie, etc gave us a lot of mileage. But it’s the stupid digital trends that is on perpetual standby.

So YMMV with LTG today, depending on what items it serves up!

It should be ok to wait until tomorrow or even Tuesday to submit the Swago board. It’s supposed to run until Tuesday 2/26 6:00 pm PT. I’ll probably do mine tomorrow though, assuming I make it to first goal today of course. :)

True, but myself and many others that do the coupon prints would have enough tomorrow to at least meet the 1st goal. This is why I always try and submit swago boards on the weekend when it's harder to make first goal.

DH and I have had a lot of success with LTG this morning (70+ points each). This issue for us happens when we get the black and blue digital trends one. All of the Hollywood.TV, Funnyordie, etc gave us a lot of mileage. But it’s the stupid digital trends that is on perpetual standby.

So YMMV with LTG today, depending on what items it serves up!

Yes that's the one! I'd never seen it before today and haven't gotten 70+ out of him in ages. It's been going pretty well on and off today. When I get that blue and black screen I just wait and try it again in a bit and it's been switching back. I've been getting a lot of video ones lately and once they are done LTG is generally done too for the day and I don't get much.

My Njoy is shows 0sb and nothing pending. How long do I need to wait before I submit a ticket?
I did this offer a couple weeks ago and had the same issue. I put in a ticket right away and received the SB within a few hours.
I would recommend putting in a ticket right away; rather then waiting 32 days.

Anyone try the wine offer? 5000 SB for bright cellars wine? My shipment cost $59 but I'm getting 5 or 6 (can't remember) bottles of wine out of it.

Anyone try the wine offer? 5000 SB for bright cellars wine? My shipment cost $59 but I'm getting 5 or 6 (can't remember) bottles of wine out of it.
I did Bright Cellars before, liked the wine (though I'm not picky) and easy to cancel via email, though they will ask if you just want to pause your membership.

I tried to get a survey a bunch on Saturday and all morning today, finally got a stupid one about Beer. I stay stupid because I told it at the beginning I don't drink beer yet it still sent me through asking what I think of different brands, and then did I see/hear about this Bud light superbowl commerical? Which were basically all no, I didn't watch this year/watch commercials. So I had a lot of No didn't see/no that has no impact on my beer buying habits (that don't exist) and I kept thinking, surely it's going to boot me... but it went all the way through. I even had a 50% survey swagup

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter