• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

Did anyone get 100 SB for yesterday's coupon prints? I thought they were 2 SB each up to 50??? Did I misread?

AND starting yesterday, when I would try to run nCraves, it would stop around slide 8 and ask for passwords for permissions, anyone else having this? I am not sure I want to put in my passwords to allow it to go through...but also not sure if it is harmless???

I only got 50 for my coupons too! Very disappointed.

No idea about the ncrave thing but I wouldn't do it, sounds spammy.

I only got 1 SB/coupon too.

Thank goodness for the 1SB survey DQ b/c I have been racking those up!

ETA: just got the other 50 coupon prints!

Last edited:

This may be old news to everyone here, but I did the ShoeDazzle offer a few months ago. I had 2520 SB credit. I bought a pair of booties with a coupon and spent ~$14. It ended up being a money maker for a pair of shoes I "needed" anyways. I'm probably about to do the JustFab offer as well, which is why I thought to mention it.

This may be old news to everyone here, but I did the ShoeDazzle offer a few months ago. I had 2520 SB credit. I bought a pair of booties with a coupon and spent ~$14. It ended up being a money maker for a pair of shoes I "needed" anyways. I'm probably about to do the JustFab offer as well, which is why I thought to mention it.
Does it require a subscription? And if so, is it easy to cancel? I can always use some new shoes...

Is the JustFab a money maker as well? If it is, I may join you and take the plunge :-)

Got SB credit today for a Land's End order that I ended up returning. Can't remember, do they take the points back?

LTG is running easy ads to get 2 SB and there is another one, I will call Laptop Couple (LC) that runs content for 1 SB. Pretty easy. I stack them with watch and it is fast SB

I haven't seen LTG in many months! Where does it show up for you?

I was just about to ask the same question! Also wasn't sure if I had to be a certain something or if any purchase would work?

I think it has to be one of the kits. When I did it, I just googled for a coupon code. It was one that you could use to make any of the starter kits $2.00 and gave you free shipping. I'm going to try to do it from DH's account, so I'll try to find a coupon here pretty soon :)

Any idea what the coupon code is that works with it?

I think it has to be one of the kits. When I did it, I just googled for a coupon code. It was one that you could use to make any of the starter kits $2.00 and gave you free shipping. I'm going to try to do it from DH's account, so I'll try to find a coupon here pretty soon :)

Just googled the code (SLKT478) and got the SOLO kit for $2.13.....already have the email from SB!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter