Those using swagbucks ???

One more question. Do you know if shipping counts towards the total spend? Or do I have to spend 15 on the product...
It did initially then I think they added language saying it didn't but I don't see that language now. So I'm not sure.

One more question. Do you know if shipping counts towards the total spend? Or do I have to spend 15 on the product...
Always subject to change unfortunately. I did the velo spend $15, get 4000 SB on Nov 6 and bought $9 worth of product, shipping and handling brought it up to $18, and the 4000 is pending. Same with Vuse. I bought $16 product, shipping brought it over $25 which is what I had to spend, and the 10,000 SB is pending. You never can tell when they might change it.

So, under Revenue Universe 'no CC' is Outside TV. Says it is good for up to 100 times, 2 SB each for watching 2 minutes of 2 videos. I am testing it out, on my 10th time so far.
I saw the offer over the weekend and used it a bit, but I thought it said max 20 times. I didn’t notice until today that it was 100!

There’s a 12 sb collector’s bill today for Giving Tuesday with 5 sb bonus.
I saw that it was coming out, so I made sure to do a search last night after 11 PM EST, got 12 SB (they often seem to add the amount early before the actual day). Got the collectors bill + 5 SB before 7 AM this morning, then got the bill again just after noon. Every little bit helps.

And another 12 SB search at 6:30.

Last edited:
Wondered if anyone has done the Chime deal - it's 15,000 now and I was thinking of pulling the trigger.

Thought I would rescue this thread from page 2. I tend to forget how slow SB earning in Jan is. Good thing the 1st daily goal is low. I have been unable to successfully scan any paper grocery receipts the last few days. I do have $140 pending from Velo/Vuse purchases at least.

Thought I would rescue this thread from page 2. I tend to forget how slow SB earning in Jan is. Good thing the 1st daily goal is low. I have been unable to successfully scan any paper grocery receipts the last few days. I do have $140 pending from Velo/Vuse purchases at least.
I have $143 pending (velo/vuse) so I'm not worrying about January. LTG is gone and surveys aren't helping me this week.

Wow, can’t believe no posts for a whole month! I have a few shop and earn points pending from Christmas shopping I can claim early if I have trouble meeting my first goal this month.

I am racking up the points the past 2 days.

On Android mobile there are new games to play and they are crediting a lot! Open Swagbucks app, go to Discover at the bottom, then Playtime Rewards at the top. They take awhile to credit so patience is important. From Jan 1-3 it says they are crediting x2. The points/time fluctuate through the day so do watch that.

tA0heVZl.jpg
kcJQ93Cl.jpg

I took a 6 month hiatus from SB, but started up again since it looks like we will actually be able to travel this summer (fingers crossed). I am able to run videos on our computers, but it seems the apps for IOS all have died off. has anyone had any luck with apps and can suggest ones to try? I tried SB watch app and it dies after 1 video. Thanks!

I am racking up the points the past 2 days.

On Android mobile there are new games to play and they are crediting a lot! Open Swagbucks app, go to Discover at the bottom, then Playtime Rewards at the top. They take awhile to credit so patience is important. From Jan 1-3 it says they are crediting x2. The points/time fluctuate through the day so do watch that.

tA0heVZl.jpg
kcJQ93Cl.jpg

I so hope that this comes out for iPhone soon.....sounds amazing!!!

I took a 6 month hiatus from SB, but started up again since it looks like we will actually be able to travel this summer (fingers crossed). I am able to run videos on our computers, but it seems the apps for IOS all have died off. has anyone had any luck with apps and can suggest ones to try? I tried SB watch app and it dies after 1 video. Thanks!
Sometimes I can get a few sb running watch videos from the Swagbucks app (not sbtv). I’ve also been able to run a few ncrave videos from my phone’s browser. I get most of my sb from running videos that people have posted links to in the comments of the challenges. That plus a search win will get me around 50 sb/day.

Like Limes, I can run videos on the SB app on my DH's account on an iPad. It seems I have to occasionally hit the thumbs up that appears to keep them going. They won't work on my iPhone any more however. The other apps (sportly, movies, entertainNow, etc) all seem to be dead for iPhone. I can do the 10-11 SB watch videos from my browser on the iPhone, mobile watch they call it? but that's it.

Limes mentioned the links that are often listed in the comments section of the 'daily poll'; they are good for 39 SB per day but have to be run one at a time so take up some time to do.

@snugglebug I tried this on my old android and it said "not available for this user." But it did let me download the solitaire game (which I have played in the past). Getting to level 11 is easy for 2,000 SB! Thanks!
Can you delete the game right after you reach level 11? or do you need to wait a certain amount of time?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter