Those using swagbucks ???

Guess SB is playing end of the month catch-up. I got a random 50 SB today for a survey I competed June 9, and DH got 75 for a survey he completed June 12. Neither of us remember what this was for, but OK.

Guess SB is playing end of the month catch-up. I got a random 50 SB today for a survey I competed June 9, and DH got 75 for a survey he completed June 12. Neither of us remember what this was for, but OK.

This happened to me today. A surprise 300 SB from a survey back in April. I have a few recent ones on delay now. Hopefully I don’t have to wait until the end of time for those points. Momma’s got gift cards to cash in!!!

I haven’t used Swagbucks in awhile. I finally cashed out for a Target gift card. I went to use it this morning and the email was the normal gift card number and access code. Of course my kids needed to eat the second I went to check out so I got held up.
Now, I am trying to place my order but the email now has a gift card code instead of number / access code which doesn’t work in check out.
Has this happened to anyone. How do I get the gift card info back?

I finally got around to doing the Sunbasket offer today. First time ever ordering any kind of meal delivery service. I got 8 of the frozen entrees for a total of $37 including tax (free shipping on the initial order). It didn't give me the option for the 10 meals as mentioned above (I was ordering for 1 person). Within 2 hours the 7500 SB was pending in my account. So this means I will have a $38 money maker on this one. **I did not have an AE card but if you do, you can get an additional $15 back as mentioned above in the form of a statement credit.

• Expand7/4/2021 2:37PM
  • Shop
  • SunBasket - $0.00(Credits in 59 days)

• Skip The Wait
  • 7500 SB

Has anybody done the Sierra Club offer lately? It says donate a minimum of $15 and receive 5000 SB, but it also says that it may take up to 90 days for the SB to credit. There is nothing on the sign up that indicates that it will be a recurring donation, but you do have to give them your credit card information. The SB offer says that you earn an additional 500 SB for "subsequent" donations which implies that it is a recurring donation so I am a little hesitant to sign up. I have no problem donating $15, but I don't want to sign up for recurring donations that require a thousand hoops to jump through to cancel.

Has anybody done the Sierra Club offer lately? It says donate a minimum of $15 and receive 5000 SB, but it also says that it may take up to 90 days for the SB to credit. There is nothing on the sign up that indicates that it will be a recurring donation, but you do have to give them your credit card information. The SB offer says that you earn an additional 500 SB for "subsequent" donations which implies that it is a recurring donation so I am a little hesitant to sign up. I have no problem donating $15, but I don't want to sign up for recurring donations that require a thousand hoops to jump through to cancel.
I follow swagbucks on reddit, I have been following Sierra club threads and so many people have issues canceling it ... one person said they had to dispute it with the bank. So I have not done it. I did ASPCA because the reward was the same as the donation and the commercials get me. It was easy to cancel but they played the guilt trip card

Screenshot_20210712-135122_Reddit.jpg

*Edited to crop out badword

I follow swagbucks on reddit, I have been following Sierra club threads and so many people have issues canceling it ... one person said they had to dispute it with the bank. So I have not done it. I did ASPCA because the reward was the same as the donation and the commercials get me. It was easy to cancel but they played the guilt trip card

View attachment 588814

*Edited to crop out badword
I wonder what would happen if I used my Swagbucks and redeemed them for a $15 VirtualVisa and then used that number to make the $15 donation...They would not be able to make recurring charges on it because the balance would be $0. The only risk is that the donation might not go through in the first place and then I would be stuck with a $15 Virtual Visa which isn't going to do me any good.

I wonder what would happen if I used my Swagbucks and redeemed them for a $15 VirtualVisa and then used that number to make the $15 donation...They would not be able to make recurring charges on it because the balance would be $0. The only risk is that the donation might not go through in the first place and then I would be stuck with a $15 Virtual Visa which isn't going to do me any good.
True.. but you can cash yourself out.
I add remaining balances to my Amazon account.
I will ask on reddit if the prepaid cards work

They would not be able to make recurring charges on it because the balance would be $0.

This is how I live my entire life. Every "forced subscription" gets paid like this. I do not get paid on the same day each week/month so forced subscriptions don't work for me. Car insurance is $10 higher each month if I don't let them auto debit my account. That's the most stupid policy Ive ever heard of. So, I let them try to auto debit my reloadable card (which I reload for free at Walmart) and if it declines they always email me to let me know to update my payment method. At that time, Ill reload it and pay the bill once Im paid. And, I keep my $120 per year.

I use to spend an hour or more... Now I spend 20-30 mins. I use to stress over the daily goal then I would mess up and be upset.... then I realized that I was only getting 600 as a bonus. So now I just do the daily check list much easier.

Swagbucks has sent DH 15 emails over the past 24 hours that his paypal cash is ready. Usually it is just one. There is nothing he needs to do to get the cash, just look at the paypal account and see it is in there. Then they sent me one with a different order # that my paypal cash is ready, except I haven't redeemed anything recently. Not sure what is going on?

Oh, and the 24 SB collector's bill is available now.

Did anyone do the public offer, seems to easy
Deposit $5 get 3300sb and the center square.
I dont see myself stock trading anytime soon, but I could be wrong

Swagbucks mail shows a "Sign up for receipes for 40 SB" offer. It is for Old El Paso emails, signed up and the 40 SB credited instantly!!!
hth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter