Thought of something.

The temperature differential between International Falls MN (-46) and Ft. Wilderness (64) was 110 degrees this morning.

I'll take the -5 here over IF -46. Now that's cold. We had another 8" of snow last night ~ 70" for the season so far.

BTW, I have plenty of ice!

Once you get below zero, it doesn't really seem to matter how much below zero it is.

The lowest temperature ever recorded at the surface of the Earth was −128.6 °F at the Russian Vostok Station in Antarctica July 21, 1983

I'll take the -5 here over IF -46. Now that's cold. We had another 8" of snow last night ~ 70" for the season so far.

BTW, I have plenty of ice!

Yea, Buffalo is the other city I wonder why people live in. Most snow in the nation on a regular basis. It's like coffee in the morning. Yup, got 12 inches today so far.:lmao:

i like snow.. i don't like C-O-L-D. if it is snowing the temps are normally at least double digits.. at least here it seems to be that way. i really like snow when other places (esp south of us) are getting it and not us. lmao

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter