Thoughts about Galactic Nights on 5/27??

ErinsMommy

She believed she could, so she did
Will it sell out?

What are the chances that there will be soft openings for TSL that night? (I realize its a Star Wars event, but ride wise, IMO there's just not a lot going on to cover 5 hours).

Galactic Nights isn't really about the rides IMO, we spent our time doing all of the photo ops and other special events for Galactic Nights. The lines are relatively short for the rides, there's just so much to see. We went in early and never felt like there wasn't enough to do. We are huge Star Wars fans though.

Thank you - yeah I think DH is trying to talk me into doing it, but DD not being a huge fan, I think most of it will just bore her.

My kids loved it, BUT they are huge SW fans. The photo props are awesome, but it may be boring to a younger child that isn't into SW. There are a lot of characters there that aren't usually there but again it's 100% SW related. I would be surprised if they opened Toy Story land up for it, it would be cool if they did though.

We always do 1 special event (dessert party, tour etc) per trip. So we picked Galatic Nights this year. I'm just hoping Toy Story Mania is open. That was one of the reasons I decided to buy tickets. I'm not going to try and ride TSM on regular days. I imagine with no fast passes it will be nuts. We also bought tickets for the food tasting so we get reserved seating for the panel. My son is interested in that. I'm sure it will fill up fast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter