Thoughts from my 10/19 to 10/21 vacation

WebmasterBarry

DIS Veteran
Here's some thoughts on my weekend...

If there is a slowdown at the parks, I didn't see it on Friday or Saturday. IOA was packed on Friday. The Hulk had a 30 minute wait at 10:00! Spider-Man had about 30-45 minute waits and Fearfall had a 30 minute wait at 10. At noon, the wait went up to 75 minutes for the Hulk.

Saturday was the same too. Today was pretty slow. The Hulk had a 5-10 minute wait pretty much all day. Spider-Man had around a max of 30 minutes. The rest were walk-ons! I used my room key maybe twice to get on Spider-Man and the Hulk.

I enjoyed meeting MiB999999 again and Spaceman Spiff. Thank you for coming! The check is in the mail. :)

I was there on Friday and Saturday, too, and I thought it was very busy and they needed more employees. I waited 45 minutes for Back to the Future on Friday at 9:45 am.

Just remember gang-these are WEEKEND days that you are there-during the week it is slow.
Come on a weekday, make it busy again---PLEASE!

I'm not trying to be cheeky but Friday is a weekday.

I usually try to avoid weekends but with my lousy luck I always get a busload of kids on a trip on the weekdays! :rolleyes:

Welcome back, Barry!

THOSE ARE PRETTY LIMITED THOUGHTS FOR A THREE DAY PERIOD.

did one of the aliens get you????:bounce:

Well, our countdown is on--lets see- we will be there at USF at the gate ready for the opening on Wednesday. Travel day tomorrow. Wish me luck on these crowds.! Hope the weather is good too. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter