Threads taking up half screen

Same here. I assume it is some improperly formatted ad but use an adblocker so I don't see it. Seemed to recall the same thing happened a few months ago.

Same here.....not all threads and if I scroll down fast it is just a long series of vertical letters

Same here. I assume it is some improperly formatted ad but use an adblocker so I don't see it. Seemed to recall the same thing happened a few months ago.
It’s happening on both my laptop (Google) and iPad (Safari) even with my adblockers running on both. I’m not seeing ads, just whitespace and the thread is compressed.

Same here. I checked other browsers and tried turning off ad blocker. Still doing it.

Here's an example, in case others aren't seeing it.

Disposts.jpg

Same for me, very annoying.
Same here. I checked other browsers and tried turning off ad blocker. Still doing it.

Here's an example, in case others aren't seeing it.

View attachment 747712
Exactly what I'm seeing. That ad is breaking the formatting of the page. Nothing we can do about it, the site owners will have to fix it. Hopefully they are alerted to it now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter