Three Brooms and The Leaky Cauldron Book now or Wait?

AngelaVa

Mouseketeer
We are going to Universal Studios next year!! Family of 3 Adults, 1 boy 9 yrs. old, staying at Aventura Hotel Kids Suite, 2 Park to Park 3 Days.

Questions is …. Should we going ahead and book the breakfast at Three Brooms and The Leaky Cauldron now or can I wait till we check in?

Thank you all who help with all my silly questions!!!

Breakfast at Leaky Cauldron for sure!

Given its next year: wait until closer to the trip (and I was able to book through RPR last September the night before so it shouldn't be a problem!)

Highly recommend the american and english breakfast platters.

When I look at the Universal app both locations are shown as "quick service" dining. I don't see where it allows reservations?

When I look at the Universal app both locations are shown as "quick service" dining. I don't see where it allows reservations?
So they could have updated it, but when I went in September last year they had reservations to help alleviate stress for breakfast (not sure about lunch or dinner). Recommend chatting to someone from Universal to see if policy has changed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter