• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Three Things...Gratitude Thread

Love this thread!

Three little things from yesterday:

Kroger Hot Chocolate
Sending faith and friendship through the mail and receiving a surprise card, too.
A good book

Red

Brings a smile of memory of my beloved grandma and her red Corolla. She was so happy to have a bright red car. I got to decorate it in a Christmas theme one year for Trunk or Treat at church which was fun. Red always makes me think of Christmas.

Our couch is red and provides my dad and I a cozy spot for reading and watching TV.

Dad's favorite color is red and it's one of my own as well. Red also brings Valentine's Day to mind and God's Greatest Valentine Ever of Jesus.

1. My 90's angry red feature wall (we just recently redecorated and it's been painted over, but I did LOVE it.) :goodvibes
2. Crunchy, juicy red cherries - they were particularly delicious this season and I ate tons of them.
3. A beautiful, special-occasion nail color I have called Ruby Rhythm.

Orange things I'm grateful for:

🎃 Fall decor - the pumpkins dotted around everywhere and the mums I planted this year
🍁 A particular tree in my neighbor's yard that tends to be the first to turn orange every fall
🍂 The orange tissue paper that came in a package the other day - My cats have been playing with it and it's so cute to watch!

ORANGE
I really like orange a lot, especially this time of year,

What I love about orange…..

It‘s one of my DD19’s college colors (they are Halloween colors - 🧡🤍🖤)

Pumpkins - I have lots and lots of pumpkins (mostly fake) in my house this time of year.

Changing leaves on trees - I love looking at those warm orange colored leaves 🍁🍂🍁🍂

1. The bright splashes in my autumn/harvest decor - it’s such an eye-catching and cheerful colour!
2. Orange shirts and t-shirts. It’s one of DH’s favourite colours and it looks great on him.
3. Oranges. I got a few nice ones from South Africa the other day (in-season there right now, I guess) and I’ve really been enjoying them. It’s been a while since I had one, after gorging on all the local summer fruits. Mandarin season is just around the corner too.:goodvibes

Somehow I missed yesterdays, so I will do that first, then todays

Red things I'm thankful for:
1. The 2 pairs of red cardinals we have at our feeders every morning
2. Fresh bing cherries when they are in season
3. The beautiful red roses I have on my rose bushes

Orange things I'm thankful for
1. All the orange colors of fall leaves
2. Watching a fire in the firepit and seeing the orange flames
3. All of the orange colors in my Halloween decorations

:wave2:Good Morning everyone and wishing all of you a good Thursday.

Orange things that make me smile:

A sweet preschooler named Peter whose favorite color was orange. Late friend Dean who also loved orange.
Orange (and other Fall colored) leaves mostly seen from here in CA in Hallmark movies.
Small orange pot that we use daily to heat up soup in.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter