Three Things...Gratitude Thread

Got a migraine, but been missing a lot lately, so wanted to pop on and say hi.

Daily Rituals

Gratitude and appreciation for and in this thread. (Gotta get back to daily!!)
Online puzzles like wordle, squaredle, connections etc.
Bouncing on the rebounder
Hugging family!

Good Saturday Morning :wave:

#1 - I’m grateful for all my shoes, but especially my gym shoes - they got a lot of miles on them. I really need to invest in a new pair.

#2 - I’m grateful for my gloves - since I have Raynauds I wear gloves way more than people without it. Normally from Labor Day to Memorial Day on days 65 degrees and colder (if there’s a cold summer night the gloves will go on then too)

#3 - I’m grateful for my earrings - not expensive earrings, just my every day earrings. I like to accessorize so I wear earrings every day. I’m especially grateful for my Mickey stud earrings that I wear in my second hole ear piercing every day. I don’t remember when DH gave them to me, but I do know it’s been more than 15 years ago.

My two orchids came together. Usually one is blooming at a time, so I have some beautiful flowers nearly year round! The purple/white one is blooming now.

We enjoy Maryland style crab cakes, and the ones we buy come in packages of two! That’s what we will have for lunch, with fixings!

Very grateful for two arms. I do have a problem with left shoulder, but right one works fine!

Feel better dear Tink:grouphug:

God's extra Mercy to me of two sets of healthy hands, each with 5 healthy fingers. Likewise, how graced I also am to have two healthy eyes, overall sets of teeth, ears, lips, and pairs of recuperating legs and feet!

Dad and I each are blessed to have safe cars.

This thread and the Quarantine and Chill thread are absolutely the two dearest to me for all of you in them💕

Last edited:
Merry Christmas Eve Friends :wave: 💚❤️

#1 - I’m looking forward to DH’s new job that he starts January 2nd

#2 - I’m looking forward to DD20‘s sophmore college season

#3 - I’m looking forward to traveling to Florida in March to watch DD20 & team play.

I'm looking forward to traveling with DH in January; 4 nights in NOLA at my sister's/BIL's home, then 4 nights at Coronado Springs).

I'm looking forward to weeding out my house (do I know how to live or what), starting to get rid of 40 years of "stuff" and lightening the load.

I'm looking forward to planning retirement (either 12/24, 9/25, or 12/25).

Merry Christmas Eve Day to all with love!

Quietly and humbly approaching anew with Jesus my Savior the Manger and knowing for me He is reborn in a new way once more. Online worship this morning and later as well as tomorrow.

Reading from Luke 2 in the Holy Bible and a children's book I highly recommend for all with young kids called Santa's Favorite Story.

New Year of new hope and healing. God willing by the end of January, I will be completely healthy again and healed. Looking forward to dad's birthday in early February and giving him his postcard surprise. Thank you all again so much for helping make that happen. I am also keeping in prayer a couple of special local trips for him that I have been saving money toward. A new beginning. New opportunity I pray to be witness and make a kind faithful difference.

Hello. I don't even know how long it's been since I've checked in, so I'm just doing the last few days.

(Fri, 12/22) - 3 daily rituals you're grateful for
1. My Bible reading and thankful journal
2. My leisure reading before bed
3. My daily serving(s) of dove dark chocolate

(Sat, 12/23) - things you're grateful for that come in twos
1. Shoes
2. Socks
3. Twins. Not any particular twins. Just twins in general. lol

(Sun, 12/24) - 3 things you're grateful to be looking forward to
1. My mom getting back to driving
2. Christmas
3. A New Year

I am looking forward to

Christmas with DH, ( who is recovering very nicely from his December 8 heart attack), DSis, Garry, Gus, and friends who will join us for dessert!

A next trip to WDW, when doctors say it is safe for DH to travel.

New experiences in the new year. I have some medical scripts for PT and for some tests that hopefully help me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter