Three Things...Gratitude Thread

1. Nala—our sweet little dog. She had her yearly vet visit today and was in good health. Very grateful for that.
2. Nuts—I eat them almost every day. Pistachios and cashews are my favorite but I eat a fair amount of almonds and peanuts too.
3. Neighbors—we have some great neighbors and I feel blessed to have them.

Prince of Peace, my Savior Jesus.

Prayer

Pink has always been one of if not my very favorite color(s).

As always PollyannaMom and Pea, another, kind Disboard friend.

Postage stamps to send out mail of faith, fun, and cheer. Postcards in general and those that a lot of you kindly sent me for my dad.

Puzzles.

Paperback books and pajamas go together especially in cozier needed times as do pajanas!

pooh:pluto:and puppies, too, especially Champ memories. People who I believe all are all in some way kind of heart.

I almost forgot! 🥞

Last edited:
Puppies- Puppy breath, puppy snuggles, puppy silliness, etc.
Princess dresses- I miss the days of princess dress up with our girls. I held onto the good ones from BBB visits.
Purses- OK, so many are out of my budget, but I love to look and love what I do own.

Today's Topic (Tues, 1/23) - 3 things you're grateful for beginning with P

How can I choose only 3? I love Pickles, Pizza, Pancakes, but since it's national pie day, I will say Pie a la mode is number 1 on my list. My 1st preference is warm Apple Pie a la mode but I wouldn't turn down blueberry, peach, cherry, strawberry -- you get the picture!

Who remembers the Pie song from the movie Michael with John Travolta and Andie McDowell? I still sing that song when I bake a pie, lol. I can't figure out how to link it. If you have youTube, just search Pie song from Michael and it will come up.

(Sun, 1/21) - 3 things you're grateful for about the area where you live
1. All the amazing free attractions! Zoo! Science Center! Art Museum! Broadway style shows!
2. We have all four seasons. They may all come in the span of two or three days sometimes, but we get all the seasons.
3. More specific to my immediate area and not the metro area, I love the historic main street and the Rec-Plex (rec center) near me. (I totally called it "Rex-Plex" when I was younger. Ha!)

(Mon, 1/22) - 3 things you're grateful for beginning with N
1. Nature
2. Novels
3. Names

(Tues, 1/23) - 3 things you're grateful for beginning with P
1. People (Well, usually... ;)
2. Pastors. While my church has one "official" pastor, we have 4 amazing staff members who can preach. Including our music minister, and our youth minister is just as good as our senior pastor. Note many churches can say that!
3. Plushies

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter