Three Things...Gratitude Thread

1. Family reunion—my dad’s mother’s side of the family gets together at a ski lodge in north central Pennsylvania. It’s just us and a great weekend in the middle of no where. My kids know so many people on that side of my family even though they have no idea how they are related to any of them.
2. Christmas Eve—always at my parents, now just my dad. Same menu, same routine and same people (except births and deaths).
3. Christmas Day—dinner at my house. Some years my kids had all 4 grandparents, every aunt and uncle and every one of their cousins at some point during the day. Only one grandparent left and some of the older cousins have moved away or go to the in-laws, but we still have a nice crowd.

Well I’ll be praying it’s nothing I hope I really really hope it’s nothing !! You had enough of something so you deserve some nothing!!
Please keep us updated!!!
Very happy to hear everyone else is doing really well it’s always a blessing
Thank you so much for your kind words and your awesome support was appreciated !!

View attachment 711059

Say three things you're grateful for in a particular category (new category every day or so - suggestions welcome!)

They can be big or small, whatever pops into your head, and they don't have to be in any particular order.

Scroll down (or click on the last page and scroll up - hopefully this thread gets long!) to get to the most current topic. :)
Another day given to me as a gift, my love and my other love (my puppy).

Flyingdumbo127
I’m so sorry I keep forgetting I’ve been meaning to ask you how are your feet? I do hope they’re doing better!! I managed to drop something very heavy on my toe today !! Such a stupid painful thing !!! Thankfully I didn’t break it !!!
And thank you also for your kind words and your cheerful attitude !! Some days are harder than others but I’m always trying to as they say keep a stiff upper lip!! !! Age and hormones are not helping🤣🤣🤣

Happy Saturday Morning :wave:

#1 - Breakfast - I enjoy my breakfast every day. Especially when my DH makes it on some Sundays.

#2 - Bananas - I’m so grateful that bananas are the only fruit I’m allowed to eat. When I say allowed to eat, what I mean is, it’s a fruit that is safe for me to eat to keep me in remission. i can eat other fruits, I’m not going to self combust if I eat an apple, but the fiber in the apple could cause me to come out of remission, and when I’m out of remission life is not pleasant, so I will not eat things that put me in danger of that happening. I walk a tight rope with my food choices, but it’s worth it.

#3 - Bike - as in exercise bike. I enjoy using this at the gym.

:hug:dear WDWEPCOT and thank you always so much for checking in on me and yourvkind words. I simply try my best to live my belief that there is joy in all for my Savior is in all. If I can in a tiny way be used by Jesus to spread some added faith, fun, and cheer how extra blessed I am. I sure am blessed He had all of us in this wonderful thread meet.

My 🦶are doing much better. I'm a whole lot stronger. Getting up and going on the walker with dad's help thanks to God becomes easier each day. I am beyond thankful btw, you, (WDWEPCOT), didn't break anything, ow though and I'm so sorry that happened. Be good to your feet friends please!

On Monday, as I just posted in the kindness thread, I will be making more healthcare calls. Extra prayers appreciated. I admit red tape sure is frustrating. How blessed I am to center knowing God long has this and me! One step at a time by His mercy and call. I am praying to be able to hear from a doctor/podiatrist that the Velcro boot can at last go. Definitely makes sleeping more challenging but has also reinforced to me what a blessing all pain free rest is. All good. I will keep all of you updated.

Three B's.

Bethlehem
Holy Bible
Dad, his first name starts with a B
Breath of life and anew each day

Benjy, a loyal stuffed animal friend (dog) who along with Minty (rabbit), I have had since childhood.

Books of course, too!

Bubblegum ❤️❤️ I have loved that stuff since I was a kid !! I still chew it I’m not a kid

Bath - love to have a nice hot soaking bath
Put some bath salts in bath bomb from Basin maybe And then spend the next 20 minutes trying to keep the dog from jumping in the tub because he thinks it’s his bathtub

Bedroom - from the 23 million pillows on my bed and the 4,000 plush blankets to my TV and Master Bath I literally could live in my bedroom and never leave - except to take the dog outside and grab some food
I’m very grateful to finally have a bedroom with HUGE closets and a Master Bath !!

Today's Topic (Sat, 2/24) - 3 things you're grateful for beginning with B

Names and descriptions! I’m Barbara and a Babci. My Babcis were special in my life. Babci is our Polish word for grandma. Others who are Polish have other words, such as Busha.

Babies…

Bayonne NJ..that’s where my Dad was born, and where I spent my teen years. Happy Memories.

3 B’s
1. Books: from the days of Dick, Jane, and Sally to the present, I have never stopped reading
2. Babies: it took 2 years to conceive my one and only and the day I gave birth to her was the happiest of my life.
3: Bach/Beethoven: I can’t imagine my life without their music. Love listening to it as well as playing it on the piano.
Honorable Mention: The Beatles :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter