Three Things...Gratitude Thread

Fathers is a good one!

I can't believe I forgot this...Fine Feathered Friends!

We noticed a nest built in our breezeway, but there's been no out of the ordinary activity. I got on a ladder over the weekend to take it down, but it seemed too heavy to be just leaves and pine needles. I (gently) took a twig to poke around in there and there was movement. I took a picture and realized I was being watched. I don't like being up on ladders for too long, so I skipped the big camera and only played around with my phone camera settings. It's grainy, but I see at least five baby birds in there. I decided to take an older security camera and placed it in direct view of the nest. It has no sound, but it's been fun watching the parents feed the babies and I should get a front row seat for them growing up and leaving the nest.

IMG_1617.jpegIMG_1619.jpegIMG_1618.jpeg

1. Family and friends: my mom passed away Thursday, just 4 months after my dad. She was 98 and had been determined to live to 100, but it was just too hard after losing my dad. The support from friends and family has been wonderful.
2. On a much less serious note, Flair pens! I love them and order them in multi-colored packs so I can color code everything. :)
3. Flowers; a symbol of hope, and beauty in a world that contains the opposite. Much needed for balance.

1. Family and friends: my mom passed away Thursday, just 4 months after my dad. She was 98 and had been determined to live to 100, but it was just too hard after losing my dad. The support from friends and family has been wonderful.
2. On a much less serious note, Flair pens! I love them and order them in multi-colored packs so I can color code everything. :)
3. Flowers; a symbol of hope, and beauty in a world that contains the opposite. Much needed for balance.
My deepest condolences to you and your family.
I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers :hug:

Good Tuesday Morning! :wave:

Laughing is one of my favorite things to do.

#1 - Jerry Seinfeld - I love/loved his show and I loved seeing him on stage.

#2 - Sebastian Maniscalco - This guy is the best comic of our current time (IMO). I follow him on all social media platforms. His TikToks are so funny. One day we’ll see him on stage.

#3 - My DD20 - she is very funny and the person I laugh the most with. I’m sure people think we’re nuts when we’re together, but we don’t care. All that matters is how much fun we are having.

Omg I love Laffy Taffy - ruined a few teeth with that ! 🤣🤣

Robin Williams ❤️❤️ Billy crystal ❤️❤️ just about all Mel Brooks movies - love comedy movies - old ones to new ones I enjoy watching them over and over

Your coworker that you should NOT be with during meetings because you know you can’t keep a straight face - we even do it on zoom via text !! I think my boss is catching on 🤣🤣

The funny cute things our pets do !! There crazy antics whether it’s the silly sleeping positions or the silly things they get into !! Never a dull moment!!! I once had a dog & cat that worked together and they got into all kinds of trouble !!! You never knew what those two were going to do next !!

F things...
Fuzzy blankets/hoodies- I love to snuggle up in a nice, soft, fuzzy blankie!
Flowers
Food, glorious food! I can't eat much anymore, quantity-wise thanks to bariatric surgery, but I love almost all "normal" foods. I also love that we have fresh, healthy food at our grocery store and can afford most of what we'd like to eat.

Funny things...
(@slo should do a poll about favorite laffy taffy flavors. I'd vote banana!)
The resident 7 year old: The things he says are so funny sometimes!
George Carlin
Robin Williams
SNL skits- Gilda always killed me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter