Three Things...Gratitude Thread

Another smell...
We have a pizza shop here in town, called Pat's Pizza. They started in Orono and have maybe 4 or 5 other locations. One can be coming home from dinner somewhere, stuffed like a Thanksgiving turkey, but when you drive through the town parking lot and smell Pat's Pizza, you'll start to drool. MAN does their pizza smell good!

Hot Chocolate and Cold Drinking Water

Left and Right. How blessed I am to have healthy (healthier becoming feet wise) one of each for eyes, ears, feet and arms with 5 toes on each feet and 5 fingers on each hand. Left and Right Brain. Dad is left handed. I am right handed.

Stillness and the refreshing renewal of spirit being still with and in my Lord through my faith brings me. Doing so is invigorating. Wakefulness/Activity. Blessing of being able to do so many things and I pray make a kind difference in small witness too.

Summer/Winter—I like having the seasons. The in between is my favorite—spring and fall especially fall, but I enjoy them all.
Stove/refrigerator—lucky we can cook and warm up our food and also be able to keep it fresh in the refrigerator.
Inside/outside—i love spending time outdoors, but also am grateful to come inside and warm-up/cool-down and maybe get cleaned up.

Loud and Soft - As I prepare to sing this week, I'm reminded of how much I love a big bold section of music just as much as I love the power of something soft and restrained.

Turf and Dirt - I was trying to think of something softball and this is the best I can come up with. I love the slip n' slide nature of turf, but also love the filthy slides in the dirt.

Night and Day - So many reasons, although the recent eclipse is still on my mind and how the blending of the two was one of the aspects that made it such a powerful event.

Good Morning:grouphug:to all

Dear PollyannaMom:hug:, thank you with all my heart for you and the daily love you invest in this kind thread. Waking up me not positive whether today's thankful letter is an I or L so...I will try both :)

Dear Leebee:hug:prayers for and thanks always to you, my friend, too.

I

God's extra gifts to me and dad of being able to see period (including images and illustrations)and Imagination.

It's a Small World

Ingrid, a laundromat worker who I have yet to meet but who has been kind to my dad.

L

Lord Jesus, my Savior and Light. I pray to be witnessing Him in kind thanks through each day.

Lammie aka Champ, God's Angel dog.

Leebee and two special Disboard friends named Lynn plus one Liz.

Love.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter