Three women arrested for assaulting Spirit Airlines employees at FLL

The news story and video only shows one side of the story. Im willing to bet one of those Spirit employees ran her mouth a little more than she should have.
Hahaha, I dont condon violence at all. The article just makes it sound like the attackers attacked for no reason at all. Of course one sided, like they always are. Just my gut feeling someone ran their mouth, which is usually all it takes.
I don't quite understand.

You don't condone violence but if the other side of the story is someone ran their mouth a little more than they should have, do you think the violence was understandable?

Last edited:

It isn't Spirit's fault. It's more related to some (not most) of the type of customers that Spirit attracts.
They may not be my go-to first choice when flying but they often are the only option for NS for some routes from my market. More competition out there when the dust settles, the better for overall pricing going forward.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter