Thrifty Car rental - adding airline info

erin1715

DIS Veteran
Can someone walk me through how I add my airline info to my Thrifty car reservation? Or any other tips for Thrifty to make sure we can walk right out to the garage and get our car without waiting in the lines? We are already signed up as Blue Chip members with our license and CC info in the system. I spoke with an employee at Thrifty via FB messenger and they tried to help but said “the system is throwing errors” so asked me to call their customer service line. That doesn’t leave me with a good feeling about Thrifty!

Wait for the system to catch up. A few hours. Maybe tomorrow.

Let us know if that works, okay?

We’ve tried online again today and the website is still giving errors. I tried calling the number the person on FB chat gave me and even though it’s during business hours, there is nobody there answering phones apparently. We pick up the rental tomorrow and I don’t have a good feeling

If your flight is tomorrow, then there really shouldn't be an issue. The reason for entering the flight data is so that in theory the rental company will adjust your pick up time to match your schedule change. That doesn't usually work well with day of departure delays.

If your flight is tomorrow, then there really shouldn't be an issue. The reason for entering the flight data is so that in theory the rental company will adjust your pick up time to match your schedule change. That doesn't usually work well with day of departure delays.
I’m just worried because they have rental car locations in both terminals, and they state if we want to have our car ready on arrival that we should enter our flight info so they know which terminal to have our car. But there is no way to do that and I can’t tell if I’ve even already done it. It doesn’t show on my rental confirmation. I don’t want to wait in hours long lines. Ugh.

Ok for anyone reading this, I found the number to Thrifty located right at MCO and they answered and were able to help us. So hopefully all is good!

Just an update. This nightmare of a travel day is never ending. Our flight was delayed and almost didn’t take off. We finally arrived at MCO and get to Thrifty for our car and there were NO cars and at least 60 ppl deep waiting for cars to be dropped off. We had to take a cab at 3am and who knows what will happen with our rental. I’ll never rent with thrifty again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter