• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thu Feb 18, 2016 3-Night Castaway Cay From Port Canaveral

Hello. First time going on a cruise. Are you accepting anymore to the list for Fish Extenders? Thanks.

Hey all...this is our 4th cruise!! We are surprising our kids (8 and 9) with this one!! So excited!!

RHi.....I have been trying to join the fish extender list for a couple of weeks. I am hoping if I give you the names and cabin numbers you can add our names to the list and let me know how many and the name and list so we will be fully prepared to add goodies to other fish extenders. Jayme 31 Laura 29 Hannah 12 last name...Lapham room 6143. Also room 6145 Dan Knisel 45 Nadine Knisel 66 Bella Lapham 3. My email is hamlap@aol.com. Could you please email info. and erase this thread...thank you so much. Nadine

We just booked as a last minute surprise birthday gift for our soon to be 11 year old son! This will be our 4th DCL cruise. Couldn't resist the Magic out of PC with a fabulous GTY rate!! We have sailed the Fantasy twice, Dream once, and have the Wonder to Alaska booked for this summer.... First time on the Magic so we are thrilled!!!

I'm cool with just doing the kids for the Fish Extender. I need to order one. I made the one I used last time but I couldn't get the tension right so it was lose. I'll just order it this time, lol. Happy to see some chat on here

Fish Extender:
KingRichard: 7626 DD 8yrs old
Jacjam: 6648 DD 7yrs old

Copy and add your info.
BetzM 2012 DD (9) DS (6)

Fish Extender:
BetzM 2012 DD (9) DS (6)

Thank You for the add to the list

8556 Logan DS 7 yrs old
Mackenzie DD 14yrs old
Sara DD 14 yrs old

Fish Extender:
BetzM 2012 DD (9) DS (6)
Chriscarrie: 8556 Logan DS 7 yrs old, Mackenzie DD 14yrs old, Sara DD 14 yrs old

Hello everyone! The board is soooo quite! Where is everyone? The Fish Extender is going to be very hungry, lol.

Fish Extender:
BetzM 2012 DD (9) DS (6)
Chriscarrie: 8556 Logan DS 7 yrs old, Mackenzie DD 14yrs old, Sara DD 14 yrs old

Chriscarrie, yes I am and this is the list:

Fish Extender:
BetzM 2012 DD (9) DS (6)

Who's ready to cruise??? Is anyone staying the night before? We are at Caribbean Beach Resort

Chriscarrie, yes I am and this is the list:

Fish Extender:
BetzM 2012 DD (9) DS (6)

Who's ready to cruise??? Is anyone staying the night before? We are at Caribbean Beach Resort

We are staying at the Caribbean Beach also..

This is our first cruise too! Surprised the kids on Christmas. They are beyond excited. DS (11) DD (9). It is so cold here, I just hope the weather is good for our trip.

Hello????? This has got to be the quietest board ever. Where is everyone?

I still need to make my fish extender, lol

Can't wait for this cruise. I just found out you can order a Mickey Bar from room service, yum!

We are new to the cruising world (this is our first cruise EVER), but have heard about the FE and would love to participate! We just booked last week, so I could use any quick and easy tips and ideas you have!! I am assuming this is for 2/18/15 on the Magic to Castaway Cay? It will only be my husband, 9 yr old son (who LOVES pirates and anything Disney), and myself :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter