Thunder Mountain RR cures kidney stones!

Sounds like this can be filed with the woman who sued Disney to be able to have unlimited immediate access to Tower of Terror because the drop helped alleviate her severe back pain. I could see this study causing people to try for the same thing at Big Thunder.

Interesting findings though. The back seat is definitely more thrilling than the front on BTMRR so that would explain the difference. I still can't see a doctor prescribing that haha.

I get kidney stones all the time. Will be in Disney next week. Unfortunately, Big Thunder is under refurb.

I can think of hundreds of other roller coasters that would expedite this way faster than Big Thunder.

I can think of hundreds of other roller coasters that would expedite this way faster than Big Thunder.

I think the top contender would be the Twisted Collosus at Six Flags Magic Mountain. I have been on 150 different coasters, and I have never ridden anything like this ride. And it throws you...I won't say out of your seat because you are so strapped in, but it throws you harder and faster than I have ever felt. It's insane.

Here's the key phrase in this article

roller coaster helped facilitate the passage of small kidney stones in a dummy

I'm a frequent sufferer and trust me the last thing on my mind is riding a coaster! This article actually had me laughing and wincing at the same time -- all i want to do is roll into a ball and moan :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter