Tiana’s Bayou AP Preview?

Disney Park Blog 5/14/24: When Tiana’s Bayou Adventure opens on June 28, it will use a virtual queue. Guests can request to join the virtual queue via the My Disney Experience app at one of two times: 7 a.m. or 1 p.m. While a standby queue will not be available during the attraction’s initial opening days, we expect to open a standby queue soon after the attraction’s opening.

Called it! Hoping the standby queue becomes available for my August trip. Riding Splash Mountain at night was a staple for my trips, so standby will allow that tradition to continue with Tiana. (G+ or VQ is random)

So are they going to limit this or can the same person join the queue everyday of the preview. This might be a disaster.
Why would it be a disaster? They are limiting that you can only get in once a day. Good for people who can ride multiple days. I'll be jealous. I'm going down June 21 so I miss this by one day. Bummed out but that's life sometimes.

So are they going to limit this or can the same person join the queue everyday of the preview. This might be a disaster.
I don’t think there are that many APs dedicated to riding this thing over and over. It’s one thing to ride on repeat same day but to have to go to MK and get back to Tiana for one ride and then do it all over again another day for one ride- can’t be that many dedicated to that.

Why would it be a disaster? They are limiting that you can only get in once a day. Good for people who can ride multiple days. I'll be jealous. I'm going down June 21 so I miss this by one day. Bummed out but that's life sometimes.
Yah, I can’t honestly say that I’m upset with them making this change. The previous signup method wasn’t exactly stellar. Glad I’m not going down there during that time now though. If I didn’t get a spot, I’m have worse FOMO than I have now

We are not AP pass holders and we’re bringing family down for a once in a lifetime trip. 9 of us total. 6/14 was going to be our MK day. Do we think it’s going to be an absolute madhouse at MK now? It’s stressing me out. If it were ILL or on genie + for AP, I would feel better bc then maybe folks won’t need to be in the park all day, if they only want to ride Tiana’s. But with virtual queue, seems like the park is going to be packed. Any experience on the crowd levels/ability to book LL on AP ride preview days? Hoping I’m just being overthinking it!

and now the park reservations page is broken lol
I just kept refreshing
Does anybody know if AP passholders will be able to bring a guest on the ride with them this time?
No you need to have a VQ and you can’t do so without a pass
Why cant they have previews on the weekend 😔 or on the 19th? The one week day I can make it
I know… Saturday is my one guaranteed day off and the Sunday I already took the night off for the Tony’s and couldn’t modify
You can essentially get in every day and if it’s like the passholder shopping event they did in September people can and will especially if they have the attraction merchandise available early for AP all the eBay resellers will be there

I ended up reserving Sunday the 16th (before i realized I couldn’t modify my time off request from part day to full day) and Monday the 17th… plan is if I’m scheduled on Sunday after 9am I may try for ****s and giggles for the 7am VQ and if we get in I’ll call out … if I open the 16th and/or we don’t make the 7am drop we will do a park day the 17th regardless

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter