Ticker Factory

i created a disney one from a differerent site, that posts the web in the URL, but when i preview it is deletes the site and replaces with *********** Does that mean i cannot make my Disney one work.:surfweb:

That particular ticker you guys are trying is basically advertising another Disney site that does not have prominant links back to the DIS, therefore it's not allowed.

DIS Guidelines

8. LINKS TO OTHER SITES: You are welcome to link to your website on our boards provided that a) you are not promoting a commercial service or for-profit venture, b) you don't post primarily to promote your site and c) that you place a prominent link back to the DIS on your website. Before posting a link to another site, we ask that you please first check to see if the same information is available on www.wdwinfo.com. We take great pride in our website. While we make the boards available for your enjoyment, our focus is Disney travel planning.

Hmmm.. well if you are restricting the use of disney themed tickers from other sites, maybe you need to provide them here?

I'm on multiple disney oriented message boards and nobody else seems to have these restrictions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter