Ticket age question

MyYearWithTheMouse

Disneyland Fan
I know that guests 3 and under are free. Our quandry is this--we will be there for 4 days. On the second day of our visit, our dd turns 4. So is she free for one day? Do they count age based on the day of ticket purchase for the multi-day ticket (or non-purchase, as the case may be)? Should we talk to someone in person and explain the situation?

Edited to add: Lying is not really an option--our ds has the world's biggest mouth and will tell everyone and their uncle that today is his sister's 4th birthday or that his sister is now 4, etc.

I thought they were free until they turned 3, I am hoping you are right and I am wrong since our DS will be 3 when we go!

I personally would pay for the 3 days. Since a majority of the trip they are of age.

WDW policy is the child's age is the age on the first day of their visit. If your child is 3 (no ticket needed) on day one and turns 4 during the trip, no ticket is needed. I would imagine Tokyo Disney has the same policy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter