Ticket and shuttle logistics

Kailua's Belle

Mouseketeer
I have a couple logistic type questions.

First up, tickets. I'm going with a group of 7 (5 adults, 2 kids). I'm the only one who has been to DL recently so the only one that has the app and account. I already loaded all of our tickets onto my account, labeling each one with the person's name. Should I have the adults in the group download the app and just login with my info or set up their own account? And if they get their own account, can we still stay linked for MP stuff?

They opted to save some serious $$ and are staying at the Anaheim Majestic Garden. This place does have a dedicated shuttle, so that's good, but it starts running 30 minutes before the park opens. Is this going to be early enough or should I look into an Uber for the group in the morning? This is for Sunday, 11/24. We'll also be going to DL on Tuesday 11/26 for Magic Morning hours, and I'm thinking 30 minutes before that should be sufficient? Lmk if I'm mistaken on this.

First up, tickets. I'm going with a group of 7 (5 adults, 2 kids). I'm the only one who has been to DL recently so the only one that has the app and account. I already loaded all of our tickets onto my account, labeling each one with the person's name. Should I have the adults in the group download the app and just login with my info or set up their own account? And if they get their own account, can we still stay linked for MP stuff?

They opted to save some serious $$ and are staying at the Anaheim Majestic Garden. This place does have a dedicated shuttle, so that's good, but it starts running 30 minutes before the park opens. Is this going to be early enough or should I look into an Uber for the group in the morning? This is for Sunday, 11/24. We'll also be going to DL on Tuesday 11/26 for Magic Morning hours, and I'm thinking 30 minutes before that should be sufficient? Lmk if I'm mistaken on this.

If they set up their own account, you can all be linked in a maxpass party and photopass :) I would not have them login to your account as your payment info is there and they could mobile order drinks! :) :) :)

You can use ride share to drop off at the Harbor entrance or the DTD drop off. (If the kids need car seats or boosters, you'll need to provide your own.) Both will work. The MG is walking distance to the M&F tram (about a 10+ minute walk down Disneyland Dr. to Magic Way, cross at the signal, then enter Pixar Pals and go through bag check, and get on the tram). So there are options besides the MG's shuttle.

Thank you!! Once again, all great info!

I'll get them to download the app and sort out the tickets! I certainly don't need to be accidentally buying everyone's goodies!!

The M&F tram option sounds like a perfect one for the morning! I forgot about those pesky car seats... lol!

... The M&F tram option sounds like a perfect one for the morning! I forgot about those pesky car seats... lol!
If the kids are old enough for travel boosters, posters here give good reviews to Mifold and Bubblebum (check Amazon.com for good prices). Those will allow you to use ride share easily and then can be stored in a tote bag or locker for the rest of the day.

I did a Solo trip and On my Magic Morning day a few weeks ago the M&F parking structure didn't open until 6:30 for a 7am park opening at DL. By the time I went through security and rode the shuttle I was quite a ways out into the promenade and Peter Pan was a 20 minute wait by the time I walked up to FL. I am not a slow walker. The next day I was first a RD and was 5th on, when I went to regular park opening but was able to be to the gate earlier.

If you can get to the gates earlier that is a good idea. This was on a Thursday morning BTW.

If the kids are old enough for travel boosters, posters here give good reviews to Mifold and Bubblebum (check Amazon.com for good prices). Those will allow you to use ride share easily and then can be stored in a tote bag or locker for the rest of the day.

Oh, okay, I'll look that up!

I did a Solo trip and On my Magic Morning day a few weeks ago the M&F parking structure didn't open until 6:30 for a 7am park opening at DL. By the time I went through security and rode the shuttle I was quite a ways out into the promenade and Peter Pan was a 20 minute wait by the time I walked up to FL. I am not a slow walker. The next day I was first a RD and was 5th on, when I went to regular park opening but was able to be to the gate earlier.

If you can get to the gates earlier that is a good idea. This was on a Thursday morning BTW.

Hmm, so maybe good plan will be M&F tram on the day there's no MM and our CA day, but go ahead and use the shuttle on the MM day. Thanks!

Okay, thanks! And I looked up those boosters. Those are awesome!! Definitely handy to have!!
Whichever one you get (MIfold gets a few more votes because it doesn't require any inflating), posters here advise practicing at home first so that you can install the booster seat quickly in any car when you get Uber/Lyft rides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter