Ticket Buying Question for Newbie

lsumatt72

Mouseketeer
Will be purchasing tickets soon for our fist DLR trip in Feb. I will be doing the 4 day parkhopper. I know on Disney's promotional page I can get that plus Maxpass added on and it comes out to $319/ticket.

Getawaytoday has same ticket for $274 plus the $80 for Maxpass makes it $10 cheaper than if I bought directly through Disney.

What would yall recommend? The getawaytoday tickets are E-tickets as well but I have never used them. Would it just be easier to purchase through Disney and already have the Maxpass on there?

I know they just raised prices today so I don't know how long these older prices will be online.

Undercover Tourist is doing 4 day promo park hoppers for $256 each! (Promo tickets, must be used before May!)

Also MaxPass is now $15 a day so you'll need to factor that into account!

ok awesome! That would make it a whole $6 cheaper than through Disney. Just go with Disney then or does going with UT have any benefits?

Matt,
I normally purchase through a discount seller as well, such as Getawaytoday, but I went ahead and bought direct through Disneyland today because the Maxpass is still listed as $10 per day. The cost different is negligible and I won't have to mess with adding Maxpass at the park.

ok awesome! That would make it a whole $6 cheaper than through Disney. Just go with Disney then or does going with UT have any benefits?
I would say go through Disney so you can have maxpass added on already. $6 really isn't saving much...that's basically a cost of a churro lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter