Ticket Cost

MamaBelle4

DIS Veteran
I tell you, I am having a hard time buying our tickets for our December trip.

We have 5 Disney adults and 3 kids we are buying fo so 5 day tickets are going to cost us between $4,300-4,600 depending on where we get them. That's SO much money for the less than when we first started going as a family.

Anyone know the email for BJ's discounted disney gift cards? I think the one I have may not be valid anymore.

Maybe think about it this way… the cost is about $115 pp per day. That doesn’t seem so bad for that time of year. You have a lot of people going!

I hope that breaking down the cost helps you feel better about buying those tickets.

It is just so dang expensive to go to a theme park nowadays!

Maybe think about it this way… the cost is about $115 pp per day. That doesn’t seem so bad for that time of year. You have a lot of people going!

I hope that breaking down the cost helps you feel better about buying those tickets.

It is just so dang expensive to go to a theme park nowadays!
I do, I mean Hersheypark is about $100 a day (I live in PA), but it's just so much money! But thank you!

It's going to be a lot of money to lay out all at once, but you do have 8 people you are buying for.

I saw the discounted gift cards at BJ's the other day, it was like $5 off on a $100 card, they had a $500 card but I don't recall the discount. unknown what the email is.

Wow, yeah, no way to spin it, buying multi day tickets for 8, for any theme park will be expensive. Is it possible to spread out your purchase over a couple months? Make the hit a bit less painful? That’s about the only option I see

Don't forget to budget for G+ and ILL...that could be another $2K.
We aren't adding either. We're fortunate that we are DVC so we go every/every other year. If we don't hit the big attractions this year, we don't.

We also aren't going to be doing any table service meals this time. Disney is price gouging us to death. Can't justify paying the extra for Genie+ and LL when that replaced a better (and free) service. We'll just temper our expectations.

We just got back and did four park days instead of our typical five or six. We did not do park hoppers to G+. We rode everything we wanted to and still had time to take an afternoon break or clear out a couple hours before closing.
We saved several hundred dollars by just dropping one day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter