• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

*Ticket Deal Question

DisneyaHolic23

DIS Veteran
I found the following deal on Mousesavers.com:

Receive a special savings coupon for select Disneyland Resort merchandise when you purchase Park Hopper Bonus Tickets or Citypass Tickets online at Disneyland.com and have them mailed to you. Savings are 10% off a single purchase of $50 or more (before tax) or 20% off a single purchase of $100 or more (before tax). Good through 12/31/05. You must have the tickets mailed to you; guests who select "Will-call" option will not receive a coupon.

Has anyone tried this, and know if it works? I tried ordering tickets a few minutes ago, on Disneyland.com, and got all the way to the last screen without seeing any reference to this deal.

If it does work, what can one use the coupon for (it says select merchandise)? Does a 2-day parkhopper count as a bonus ticket?

Thanks for any knowledge/understanding!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter