Ticket Discount for SeaWorld??

Tiffer

DIS Veteran
Me, Mom & Daughter are planning on doing 1 day of SW during our Christmas at WDW. Any discounts available?? Not Fl residents.

Are tickets from SW San Diego good AT Sea World FL?

Best deal I have found and went ahead and purchased today is
$49.40 for adults and $39.80 for kids---these are one park (just Sea World Orlando) and one day tickets BUT are actually good for 6 consecutive days.
These prices are 20% off regular by using PEPSI as the promo code. These prices are almost the same as the "Adults for kid prices" tickets but over $10 less per kid ticket. :banana:

Go to the Sea World Orlando website http://www.seaworld.com/seaworld/fla/default.aspx
Click on the "buy tickets" and "out of state visitor"
Select the type of ticket (one day/one park?) and it takes you to another buy ticket screen where on the left you can select "enter promo code"
On this next screen enter PEPSI in the box, on next screen select Sea World Orlando and you can buy the one day tickets.

This is an online special only and you have to have a printer to then print out your vouchers. AND not forget to take the print outs with you on your vacation! :thumbsup2
Sorry if you didn't need to be spoonfed all these directions, but who knows, maybe someone else reading this will! :wave2:

Stinasmom said:
$49.40 for adults and $39.80 for kids---these are one park (just Sea World Orlando) and one day tickets BUT are actually good for 6 consecutive days.
These prices are 20% off regular by using PEPSI as the promo code. These prices are almost the same as the "Adults for kid prices" tickets but over $10 less per kid ticket. :banana:

Go to the Sea World Orlando website http://www.seaworld.com/seaworld/fla/default.aspx
Click on the "buy tickets" and "out of state visitor"
Select the type of ticket (one day/one park?) and it takes you to another buy ticket screen where on the left you can select "enter promo code"
On this next screen enter PEPSI in the box, on next screen select Sea World Orlando and you can buy the one day tickets.

This is an online special only and you have to have a printer to then print out your vouchers. AND not forget to take the print outs with you on your vacation! :thumbsup2
Sorry if you didn't need to be spoonfed all these directions, but who knows, maybe someone else reading this will! :wave2:

Do you know if I could also purchase these, but I live outside USA and will be vistoring during January 2007. I would love a great saving like that.

Stinasmom - is there an expiration on how long the PEPSI code is good? Is there an expiration on the tickets themselves? We might go in February, but it seems too soon to buy tickets now...

popohontas-- No expiration date on the tickets themselves. They are actually just print outs with bar codes on them like when you check in for a flight from home and print out your own boarding pass.
As for the PEPSI code...? I have no idea where it came from, when it started, or how much longer it is good for. I just read it here on a thread that dated back to last spring. I was quite glad when it still worked for me!

Caltha-- I paged through the sea world website as if I were an international traveller and it took me to all the same pages I mentioned above...for all the same discounts. Don't see why it wouldn't work for you.
Good luck! and have great vacations! :woohoo:

Stinasmom said:

Thanks! I had no idea that the PEPSI discount was less than the "be a kid" - I just printed my tickets - will be going in...OMG 31 days!!! :banana: :banana:

Tracie
(who needed spoonfeeding...almost didn't see the "enter promo code" on the left!)

Stinasmom said:
popohontas-- No expiration date on the tickets themselves. They are actually just print outs with bar codes on them like when you check in for a flight from home and print out your own boarding pass.
As for the PEPSI code...? I have no idea where it came from, when it started, or how much longer it is good for. I just read it here on a thread that dated back to last spring. I was quite glad when it still worked for me!

Caltha-- I paged through the sea world website as if I were an international traveller and it took me to all the same pages I mentioned above...for all the same discounts. Don't see why it wouldn't work for you.
Good luck! and have great vacations! :woohoo:

Opps!!!It helps when you do exactly as told. O.k I have it all now.

I just bought using the PEPSI code for 2 adults and 3 kids, and it works out to less than the adults pay kids' price promo.

Know if this PEPSI code is still valid??? I just put in code and it saying not valid. Hmmmm. Maybe expired???

Crokette said:
The best prices I found for all my WDW, Universal Studio and Seaworld tickets were on www.ticketmania.com :thumbsup2

:wave:

Have you actually purchased from this site? I just was always forwarned about the discount scams and that Disney was the best place to buy your tickets. Thanks for your info. I will check it out.

mylittleprincess said:

Have you actually purchased from this site? I just was always forwarned about the discount scams and that Disney was the best place to buy your tickets. Thanks for your info. I will check it out.

Ticketmania is very reputable. I've used it, as have many other DISers.

mylittleprincess said:

I was very suspicious first, and then I didn't have time enough to buy the tickets online on their website (I left France to Florida less than a week later).
So I took a plan of their office in Orlando and went directly to purchase the tickets. It's a real office, with many people working inside!
I looks like they are very well known, and we had absolutly no problem with our WDW 10 days premium ticket and our Universal-Seaworld-Wet'nwild flex tickets.
And the guy was very friendly too ;)
Just have a look on their website! :thumbsup2

:wave2:

Does anybody know of any other codes for a great ticket discount going at the moment, besides Adults at childs prices???
Do Seaworld change these promo very often??
We are going in January and wondering if I should purchase now or wait and see if any better special comes out.
What do you think??

:confused3 if i purchase the "e tix" be a kid tix (good for 7 days) now I CAN use them next June???

I don't see an expiration date or must-use-by date...anyone know for sure or have a phone # I can call to verify?

keishashadow said:
:confused3 if i purchase the "e tix" be a kid tix (good for 7 days) now I CAN use them next June???

I don't see an expiration date or must-use-by date...anyone know for sure or have a phone # I can call to verify?

We are going Dec 2 week and I called them yesterday about the be a kid again promotion. They said that expires Dec 31. I would call to make sure that if you get the tickets now if they will be good next June. I doubt it though. I know she said the offer ends Dec 31 but not sure about the actual expiration on tickets. Go to website and the # is on there.

keishashadow said:

:goodvibes I just purchased my tickets online. Be a Kid again Promotion and they say they expire Nov 8, 2007 so you will be fine if you purchase now for your trip next June.

I called today about the on-line tickets. Sea World explained that the promo ends in December, but the tickets would be good for 1 year from date of purchase. I asked if I could buy them as stocking stuffers and still use them in Feb/March. They said that would work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter