Ticket Discount for SeaWorld??

Where did you all find this adult at kid promo price? We are going the first week of December and if its possible to take advantage of this I woul dlove to. Also does anyone know if you buy 1 day ticket are you able to get a 2nd day for free. As we arrive on a Friday and was hoping to check out Seaworld our first day and if the 2nd day was free go back and check out what we may have missed the 1st day

Prairiemom said:
Where did you all find this adult at kid promo price? We are going the first week of December and if its possible to take advantage of this I woul dlove to. Also does anyone know if you buy 1 day ticket are you able to get a 2nd day for free. As we arrive on a Friday and was hoping to check out Seaworld our first day and if the 2nd day was free go back and check out what we may have missed the 1st day

:wave:

Here you go:
http://www.seaworld.com/SWF/out_of_state_visitors.aspx

Not sure if you can go twice with this promotion. I do not think so. We are there Dec 2-9. :cool1:

The Pepsi discount is no longer available at all.

I believe that the children's price is for 7 days...I could be completely wrong, though!! I thought it was buy 1 day you get to "play for 7 days" total.

Anyone know if you can still use tickets purchased with the Pepsi code?

I bought and printed them in May for our WDW trip. We never made it to SW during that trip. I am planning to go to SW Dec. 17th and planned on using the tickets. Can I still use them?

mylittleprincess said:
:wave:

Here you go:
http://www.seaworld.com/SWF/out_of_state_visitors.aspx

Not sure if you can go twice with this promotion. I do not think so. We are there Dec 2-9. :cool1:

At the link you referenced, the explanation of the Anytime Program is:

"SeaWorld ANYTIME, Buy Any Ticket Come and Go for Free During Your Vacation."

So, I would think you get the 7 day deal no matter which ticket you buy, promotion included.

I have been to Disney and Seaworld about 8 times each and am fairly new to finding discount ticket deals. I just went to ticketmania website and found that ticket prices are higher or the same as what the park offers. Seaworld tickets for instance were higher than the regular park prices. Am I looking at the wrong "Ticketmania" ?????

David at Funnybones

I have been to Disney and Seaworld about 8 times each and am fairly new to finding discount ticket deals. I just went to ticketmania website and found that ticket prices are higher or the same as what the park offers. Seaworld tickets for instance were higher than the regular park prices. Am I looking at the wrong "Ticketmania" ?????

David at Funnybones

I've been looking at the prices of tickets for our trip in 2 weeks and Seaworld.com has the lowest prices when you buy the everyone pays the kid price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter