Ticket Expiration Question

DinahInWonderland

Mouseketeer
My husband and I just got back from our split-stay honeymoon. In order to get the dining plan we had to purchase tickets with both our hotel stays. We opted to get a 10 day ticket with the first package and 1 day base ticket with the second. Even though we were there 11 days we ended up skipping the parks for a day to recoup and we ended up not using the one day tickets so they are still sitting on our KTTW cards.

Can we still use them on another trip? Or do the expire becasue they are tied to our KTTW card and that specific package? Any info would be great!

An unused ticket does not expire. The expiration "clock" starts the first time a ticket is put through any Disney World turnstile. Even though there are dates on the KTTW, they only deal with the room, charges and dining, not the ticket portion.

My husband and I just got back from our split-stay honeymoon. In order to get the dining plan we had to purchase tickets with both our hotel stays. We opted to get a 10 day ticket with the first package and 1 day base ticket with the second. Even though we were there 11 days we ended up skipping the parks for a day to recoup and we ended up not using the one day tickets so they are still sitting on our KTTW cards.

Can we still use them on another trip? Or do the expire becasue they are tied to our KTTW card and that specific package? Any info would be great!

Yes, and you can upgrade it and have the current value used if you use it first and upgrade within 14 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter