Ticket Help Needed - Multi Day vs Single Day

wishiwasindisneyjen

Mouseketeer
I was looking at pricing for tickets the second week of January. If I buy a two-day (1 park/day ticket) with G+ it is $335. If I just buy two single day tickets with G+ it's only $258. Why is it more to buy a multi-day ticket? Do you get some type of benefit? Is it early entry? Doesn't my on-site hotel reservation already get me that?

Sorry, it's been years since we've been to Disneyland.

Also, is Getaway Today a reputable place to purchase tickets? I will search for this answer because I'm sure it's been asked many times before but figured I'd tack it on to my original question.

Thank you!

GAT and UT are both reliable/reputable third party options, as is aRes travel. However, you can only purchase 1 day tickets directly from Disney, so since that's the cheaper option for your dates (even accounting for discounts on third party sites and/or 2-day tickets at the old prices) it will probably still be your best deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter