Ticket increases around the corner, very soon, Sunday***Official Disney #44***

What??? That is reverting back to the early days when you needed a ticket for each attraction but you could buy extra tickets. The "E" tickets were the premium attractions. They later opted for a flat entrance fee to enjoy all the park has to offer. We've sold one DVC contract because we do not like the changes taking place and the lack of value to us. If they go down this road, I think we will sell our remaining contracts.
Essentially yes except they would be called experiences. I've heard they are discussing his but as we know now that's not in this part of the ticket increase. I wouldn't leave it out for the future though.

I'm hearing you will see a lot of refurbs in the value seasons as Disney will play it as the only time they can do those things because it's labeled the value season and it could limit experiences.

So if you already have a package booked you ticket price in the package will not change correct?

I'm hearing you will see a lot of refurbs in the value seasons as Disney will play it as the only time they can do those things because it's labeled the value season and it could limit experiences.

Nothing new - just got back a couple weeks ago - 'lots' of things down!

What if you just drop a hotel day but leave the number of ticket days alone?

I would like to know this as well. We have a bounceback booked for Aug/Sept and are suppose to check out on labor day. Now we are thinking of driving and might check out the day before, so I might drop a day. Does this mean, they would raise my ticket prices and by dropping the day, I wouldn't be saving the money of the dropped day?

We are planning on being in the parks in June for a couple of days following a Disney cruise. We would be there on a Friday, Saturday and Sunday. From what I'm reading, it looks like I should buy my tickets today, right?

We are planning on going Nov 17-23 and we are hoping for free dining but since there is no guarantee we will get free dining I'm wondering if we should lock down our tickets today to secure the lesser pricing? Also, I'm not 100% sure free dining is going to work for our party of 12.....any advice here would be welcomed :)

I would like to know this as well. We have a bounceback booked for Aug/Sept and are suppose to check out on labor day. Now we are thinking of driving and might check out the day before, so I might drop a day. Does this mean, they would raise my ticket prices and by dropping the day, I wouldn't be saving the money of the dropped day?

There were reports last year that people who wanted to modify their resort reservations had to cancel and rebook at new rates, and only if availability for a whole new ressie was in the system.

Dropping a hotel day would essentially require a new package to be created so you would be charged the new ticket prices in that new package.

We are planning on going Nov 17-23 and we are hoping for free dining but since there is no guarantee we will get free dining I'm wondering if we should lock down our tickets today to secure the lesser pricing? Also, I'm not 100% sure free dining is going to work for our party of 12.....any advice here would be welcomed :)

If you purchase tickets today you will not be able to add them to any package you might want to buy in the future. You will only be able to purchase room-only reservations and use your tickets purchased today and pay OOP for all dining.

It's a gamble...save X guaranteed by purchasing tickets today and try to find a good room-only promotion later to save some more, or wait and pay the new ticket prices and HOPE for free dining (dates change and get less and less every year so it's never a guarantee).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter