• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ticket price increase coming at Walt Disney World!

rteetz

DIS Veteran
Per Orlando Sentinel

Epcot, AK, and DHS

Value $99 up from $97

Mid tier prices go up to $107 from $102

Peak Season $119 up from $114

Magic Kingdom

Peak price remains at $124

Mid tier up to $115

Value remains the same.

Florida resident gold passes up to $559 from $549

Platinum $679 up from $649

Also starting Sunday, guests buying tickets online or on their phones can save $20 on Magic your way bundles from three to ten days.

All tickets have expiration dates starting Sunday, not just one-day tickets. Dates will vary.

Disney is eliminating the water park fun and more ticket option. Visitors can still get this with the park hopper ticket.

Preferred parking price rises to $40 from $35.

Hmmmm
Anything on the Fla resident ticket prices...which they said could be purchased till march??? ( the 3-4 days tix... are those changing as well) tia

Hmmmm, no details on MYW price changes (yet). I wonder if I need to pull the trigger tonight or wait to see if the $20 "online purchase" discount will help the price some. Trip is in May, so I'm not worried about the expiration date.

So this seems to exclude the silver pass... wonder if I should buy now anyway. My 2 year old will be 3 on the 20th.

I guess this was the 3rd major announcement...so, it's letdown week again for Disney Orlando in 2017...we got a swapped nighttime show for MK and another MK show swapped from morning to evening to be our "parade"...and then everything we already knew was coming for AK...and we get to keep paying more for less (now, no easy way for WPM and no expiration-free options)...

Maybe 2019 will be the year we get more for less...or at least more for more...

Hmmmm
Anything on the Fla resident ticket prices...which they said could be purchased till march??? ( the 3-4 days tix... are those changing as well) tia

Yes I am curious about the FL Resident 3-4 days pass also.

If this is going to change I am going to purchase tonight before the change goes in effect.

Yes I am curious about the FL Resident 3-4 days pass also.

If this is going to change I am going to purchase tonight before the change goes in effect.

Me too...o so I think, lol

The Fla resident discover disney is a different tix from the Fla resident tix...I think the blackout dates are different. ?...

I'm wondering...IF I buy a new 3 day now..lCan I add the 4 th day for the xtra $20...at he park in future, as they have the current add on price now? ($139..to $159.)

I have purchased 3 days tix already, but may want a second quick visit..not sure if I should buy that now too?

How much does it cost to renew a non-resident annual pass? Seems like this doesn't change that but we are first time AP'ers so we've never renewed.

It depends on the type of pass you have but anywhere from about $60 - $90 less

Sorry if I am just dense and missing it but is there a price change to multi-day tickets or just single day?

Sorry if I am just dense and missing it but is there a price change to multi-day tickets or just single day?

I'm betting both...and if Kenny the Pirate got info right, probably a very significant increase on extra ticket days (although he himself is not sure he's right on the options to add on to expiring tickets)...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter