Ticket price increase

snookhams

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I was told today my a ticket agent that the Disney ticket price is increasing - anyone know if this is happening soon, I can't decide whether to buy my tickets now or not

Well, I don't know if that is true or not, but I CAN tell you, that last year, the prices went up in January, BUT, I was able to buy park hoppers at the Disney Store for the old price because they still had the old ones to sell off. So, I think that once you find out for sure whether or not the price goes up, you still have plenty of time to get to TDS and buy them.

I know Seaworld raised their prices Jan23 and I think Universal did also. Usually Disney follows (or leads) when one does everyone seems to.

I spoke to a CM at the TDS yesterday about ticket increases and she said she hadn't heard of any as of yet.

Does anyone know if when the price increases, do they increase every price..One day park, park hoppers, park hopper pluses, Unlimited Magic Pass prices, Annual Passes and Prem. Annual Passes??? Or do just some go up? Do the Water parks and Disney Quest go up also?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter