Ticket price increase

Someone mentioned it the other day. I wouldn't be surprised. With date-based pricing they could tweak prices on certain dates a little without most people noticing - unless you happened to be watching a specific set of dates. Maybe it's a sign they'll be opening 2023 tickets soon.

Moderately yes. The total for our 8 day tickets in July increased by about $65 total for our family of five. Thankfully I purchased before the increase, even if it is modest.

Dan

I have a package right now. If I move my dates to arrive one day earlier will I be hit with the new increase?

Just got an email from an authorized seller announcing that I need to hurry and buy my tickets from them at the old price before they're gone. WDW prices definitely went up.

Last edited:

• The price of one or more item(s) in your cart has changed, which has caused the Offer Subtotal amount to change.
This was for my one day tickets in the cart for WDW.

I saw the same email on the pricing. As others have pointed out, it's pretty easy for Disney to change prices now behind the scenes.

Disneyworld tickets have changed this week. I priced out tickets on Feb 8th for an April trip, and yesterday it was about $13 more per person for a 6 day ticket. 6 Day 4/21/22-4/29/22, last week $520.17 per adult, now $533.86 per adult. And child went from $500.55 to $513.94. I ended up buying from a 3rd party vendor because they hadn't raised their prices yet.

Am I imagining things or did ticket prices increase slightly overnight?

Oh dang. I haven't bought my tickets yet for our late April trip but I had also priced out the total for 3 tickets (2 adult, 1 child) and it had been $1588 total and today it is $1649 total - increase of $61. Not a huge deal, but still a bummer.

yep, just got the warning from undercover tourist. Purchased my tickets just now.
I rec'd warning as well... but what I can't confirm from UT is whether price they are showing now is yesterday or today or DIS discounted prices? Any tips on how to confirm? I come up w/same price using DIS link as I do just going straight to UT. THX.

I wonder if this increase will effect Military Salute tickets as well.
I don't think the Salute tickets should see any changes, I think that offer stands for the full time per as advertised - at least it has in the past.

Pre-COVID I think it took a month or two but prices did catch up to regularly discounted military tickets at Shades of Green and MWR/LTS on base. I can't recall the exact time frame.

It appears not all tickets went up. We booked a trip on Feb 5th for Aug. I just plugged in the details and the price is exactly what it was when I booked 11 days ago.

We have 9 day PH+ tickets with out package.

Could it possibly be an increase in resort prices?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter