Ticket prices

candy0730

DIS Veteran
We haven't been to DL in years. We used to get annual passes as it was a better value. Undercover Tourists has adult tickets for child prices. A 3 day hopper with Genie+ is $520.40 (saving $29). Is this a good price? We aren't visiting until December so have plenty of time to wait for a better deal if there may be one. TIA!

No, I don't recommend waiting for a better deal as one is unlikely to materialize. In general, buy tickets when you're ready as prices will only go up. DLR has recently been raising ticket prices annually in the Sept-Oct timeframe. I recommend buying now if you're comfortable with the price. I always buy from UC and find it to be one of the consistently best priced locations for park tickets. If you end up having to cancel your trip, you can get a partial refund from UC or apply the value of your ticket purchase towards future tickets with them (if going beyond the expiration date).

I've even bought 3-day tickets with UC in the past, then modified to 5-day tickets and they worked with me to make the change at no cost (other than paying the cost differential for the longer dated tickets).

I would buy now. The regular price of a 3 day hopper w/genie + is $550, so there is significant savings if you’re buying a few. I would think the likelihood of a price increase happening before December would be roughly 100%.

I would buy now. The regular price of a 3 day hopper w/genie + is $550, so there is significant savings if you’re buying a few. I would think the likelihood of a price increase happening before December would be roughly 100%.
If there was a probability greater than 100%, that's what it would be!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter