ticket question

chrisann

DIS Veteran
I am looking on the undercover tourist website and I just want to clarify something, I'm looking at the Park Hopper + Water Park Fun & More(Fun Visits) (8 day) -no expiration. Does this mean 8 days going between the 4 parks and then 8 days of water parks and disney quest?

So would there be 16 days total? That seems like alot so maybe I'm reading it wrong.

Any help would be appreciated!

I am looking on the undercover tourist website and I just want to clarify something, I'm looking at the Park Hopper + Water Park Fun & More(Fun Visits) (8 day) -no expiration.

1- Does this mean 8 days going between the 4 parks and then 8 days of water parks and disney quest?

2- So would there be 16 days total? That seems like alot so maybe I'm reading it wrong.

Any help would be appreciated!

1- Yes. (Sort of.)

2- You can use the tickets that way.
You could also go to more than one in a day.
(Like, say, Epcot -AND- a Water park, which would use
one the 8 Theme Park "days" -and- one of the 8 WPF& More "assets"
on that same day.

Any and all of the assets will remain valid until they are each eventually used.

Thank you, we haven't purchased a non expiry ticket since 2005 so I just wanted to clarify. I think we still have a couple water parks from our old tickets!LOL

Sorry to bug again, but I'm looking at the website and it looks like it is cheaper to get this ticket then just the 8day p.h. with no expiration. Does that make sense? The Park Hopper + Water Park Fun & More(Fun Visits) (8 day) -no expiration is $563.95 while the park hopper 8 day no expiration is $580.95?

So for an extra 8 days of activities, it is $17 less?:confused3

Sorry to bug again, but I'm looking at the website and it looks like it is cheaper to get this ticket then just the 8day p.h. with no expiration. Does that make sense? The Park Hopper + Water Park Fun & More(Fun Visits) (8 day) -no expiration is $563.95 while the park hopper 8 day no expiration is $580.95?

Just carefully check and re-check the prices, and carefully check and re-check the assets you are buying.

Make sure that you are buying the ticket with all of the assets that you want.

And, since you're looking at non-expiring tickets already,
it can be a good idea to "max out" those tickets (as in a 10 day ticket with WPF&M option.)

That will give you the most assets with likely less "cost per asset."

Do that math as well.

UT is simply offering a bigger discount on the 8-day no-expiration tickets with both park hopping and WPF&M than with just the park hopper - $65 vs. $25. Given that, you should get the cheaper one even if you don't want to use the WPF&M options.

UT is simply offering a bigger discount on the 8-day no-expiration tickets with both park hopping and WPF&M than with just the park hopper - $65 vs. $25. Given that, you should get the cheaper one even if you don't want to use the WPF&M options.

Thats what i was thinking, if i go to the 10 day, it's an extra $216 per ticket because of the steep discount on the 8 day.

Thanks everyone!

Thats what i was thinking, if i go to the 10 day, it's an extra $216 per ticket because of the steep discount on the 8 day.

Then, there's the alternative.

If you get a good discount on "X" ticket (we'll use the 8-day in this case...)

Once you get to WDW and AFTER you USE the ticket at least one time to go into a park, you can UPGRADE your current ticket to whatever you actually want
(let's say 10-DAY) for just the difference between the current (that day) WDW gate price for that ticket that you HAVE, and the current (that day) WDW gate price for that ticket that you WANT.

You can only upgrade within the first 14 days following a ticket's first use, so decide if you want to upgrade during your first WDW trip with these tickets.

This post includes the assumption you have a ten day MYW ticket with both the Park Hopper and Water Park Fun and More (WPF&M) options.

(Note, if you have a ticket of fewer than ten days, insert the number of days you have any time you see the number "ten" in this post.)

Hopefully this will make it a little clearer. In effect you have two tickets with different privileges on one card. Everything expires 14 days after first use unless you have the no-expire (NE) option. If you have the NE option all the entitlements are good until they are used up. Even if you use up all your major park days, the WPF&M entries remain valid until used. (Note you do not have to use the days consecutively.)

You have ten days of access to the four major parks (AK, DHS, EC, MK), and may visit more than one major park on a single day without any extra charges. Without the Park Hopper option you can only go to one major park per day.

You have ten entries to the minor parks (BB, DQ, OT, TL, WWS, FG, WSL). These may or may not be used on the same days as you go to the major parks. However, if you went to TL in the morning, Oak Trail* in the afternoon, and Disney Quest in the evening of one day you would have used three of the ten entries. (Note that leaving and returning to the same minor park on the same day does not use an extra entry.)

If you go to minor parks only on one day and do not go to a major park you do not use up one of your major park days.

If you were to go to a Water Park in the morning and then one of the major parks for the remainder of the day you would have used one minor park entry and one day of major park entry.

Note that with the MYW ticket unless you have the hopper option you can only go to one major park per day. Unless you have the WPF&M option you cannot go to a minor park without upgrading or purchasing a separate ticket.

*Oak Trail is a nine-hole "Executive" walking (no carts) golf course. Each person must have their own set of clubs and they can be rented for $15 per person if they don't bring their own.

Note if you have only a Base (non-hopper) ticket the cost to add WPF&M to any ticket is $60.71 (including tax) per ticket. If you already have hopping on your ticket, the cost to add WPF&M to the ticket is $23.23.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter