Ticket question

Pluto92

Earning My Ears
I purchased online park to park tickets earlier and my email confirmation wants me to print it out. The problem is we're not home, since we're in Florida visiting and going to the park so I have no printer or way of printing them.

Will my ID, credit card and the ability to show the confirmation on my phone be enough to pick up the tickets at the gate?

If you set it up as print at home don't know if you have to go to guest services to do the print

All you really need is the purchase conformation number and your id
At one time I had to put in the kiosk info the cc number I used for the purchase

I set it up as pick up tickets at front gate. Not print at home. But the instructions in the email confirmation are to print it, come to the park with that confirmation, ID, and credit card. But I can't print the confirmation.

Call or send an email to guest services
They will be able to help you

There GS outside of the park you can use
Give them the confirmation number and they can issue the tickets if you do it this way when you arrive at the park

If you are staying onsite at the deluxe hotels, the TM at the attraction desk in the lobby can print your tickets

That is what I did the year I left my Hhn tickets at home

Yup, just go to any ticket booth and they will be able to print them for you.

You had the option to either use the will call kiosk or the ticket booth. Sounds like you chose the ticket booth. If you choose will call kiosk, just go to the machine and enter your confirmation number and credit card and it will print your tickets.

I have a question and I can't find the answer anywhere...How do I make a new post with a question I have? sorry to ask here just hoping someone can help! thanks

I have a question and I can't find the answer anywhere...How do I make a new post with a question I have? sorry to ask here just hoping someone can help! thanks

You can make a new thread
in the main forum

I'm in the iPhone now but walk you thru how to do it on my computer a bit later

I'm now on the computer

Go to the forum
( universal studios / Island of Adventure )

In the first page where all the threads are located , look to the far right side of that page

In the far right hand of the page and above all the posts, you will see
Post New Thread inside a blue rectangular box
click on that box.

A new screen will open
List a title for your post/ question
What you list there is how it will be listed in this forum

After you do a title, write your question in the box/ space below the title

Click on it to submit

I'll look for your thread once you post it

When a thread is created, it will show up in the first spot beneath the stickies

When others post in your thread, that will bring it back up to the top of the regular threads

At times I will post in a thread to keep it active and keep it on the first page of the forum so others can see it

I'm online now and at my iMac so go ahead and make the new thread

I can move things around and edit any errors if you need me to once it is posted

Making the first thread is always the hardest
After you create one, you'll know what to do if want to make more threads

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter