Ticket questions for first trip back after reopening

lklasing

Told that I need DA meetings - Disney Anonymous
Hi all - I just booked our first trip since COVID started. We are DVC and staying at Kidani. We normally have APs, but they expired in February. Am I correct that my only option is just to buy a daily ticket for all of us (no AP option, no DVC discount, etc.)?

Also, I saw in the fine print on MDE that if you have to change plans, you can delay the dates for the tickets you have purchased (with a potential change of price but no other penalty). If only 1 of the 3 of us can't go at the last minute (a definite possibility), would we be able to delay his ticket start date without jeopardizing the park reservations for the other 2 of us? Any suggestions to make sure we do this right?

Thanks!

You can call to ask. WDW announced yesterday they are now making APs available to those who cancelled or had an AP expire during the closure. I don't know if you would "qualify" in that regard since yours expired prior to the closure. But it's worth asking.

Otherwise, yes you buy a "regular" dated ticket. Assuming APs become available by your trip, you can upgrade then. If for some reason you are unable to make that trip as planned, the unused ticket(s) can be used as a credit towards a future visit. It shouldn't impact your park reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter