Ticket questions

DizBelle

DIS Veteran
1. Can you, through the Disney website, modify/upgrade tickets purchased from a third party (like Undercover Tourist)? Like changing dates or adding parkhopper?

2. Can you still reassign unused tickets to another person?

3. What are the modifications you can make to unused tickets through the Disney website?

4. With dated tickets, can you change the dates any time if they are not used? Suppose I bought a 1 day per park ticket for October 22 - 26. Do I have to make date changes before Oct 22? Can I wait until after Oct 26?

Last edited:
1. Can you, through the Disney website, modify/upgrade tickets purchased from a third party (like Undercover Tourist)? Like changing dates or adding parkhopper?

2. Can you still reassign unused tickets to another person?

3. What are the modifications you can make to unused tickets through the Disney website?

4. With dated tickets, can you change the dates any time if they are not used? Suppose I bought a 1 day per park ticket for October 22 - 26. Do I have to make date changes before Oct 22? Can I wait until after Oct 26?

1) yes
2) I’m not sure
3) I’m not sure on this one either
4) A 5 day ticket with a 10/22 start date is valid ANY 5 days 10/22-10/29. After that it expires. If you haven’t used it at all, it will work like any other expired ticket where you can exchange it for credit towards a new ticket. You can make changes up until 10/21.

1) yes
2) I’m not sure
3) I’m not sure on this one either
4) A 5 day ticket with a 10/22 start date is valid ANY 5 days 10/22-10/29. After that it expires. If you haven’t used it at all, it will work like any other expired ticket where you can exchange it for credit towards a new ticket. You can make changes up until 10/21.

Re #4 - can you do that online or do you have to do it in person?

I've assigned tickets bought through UT to others and although I haven't done it, it offers me the option to add days or to upgrade to hoppers.

As for changing tickets - as noted above, you can only change online up to the day prior after which you need to call or stop by guest services to change.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter