Ticket window opening times?

DisneyParkLover

DIS Veteran
I need to pick up my tickets at the ticket window due to a promotional rate. I was planning to just pick them up at Volcano Bay as that is where we are going for our first park day. But we have early entry and I read in someone’s trip report that the ticket window didn’t open until regular park opening, so we wouldn’t be able to take advantage of the early entry. Can anyone confirm this? And if this is true, is there any way to pick up our tickets beforehand that isn’t going to cost us a $30 parking fee? I don’t mind going a day or two before to pick up tickets, but I don’t want to have to pay the garage fee, and unfortunately all the previous days are HHN, so to my understanding, the garage doesn’t even offer that free evening parking during that time.

Any suggestions?

You can drop someone off at Hard Rock, have them pop over to Studios to get the tickets, meet you back at Hard Rock. Shortest walk.

Will we have to pay to get into Hard Rock lot? Do all members of the party have to be there for each of us to get our own tickets or can one person pick up everyone’s?

You can be dropped off at the front of the hotel, no need to go into the parking lot (there is a charge to park). Unfortunately I can't answer the other part of the question.

You might also just be able to go to the ticket window at another park first on your first morning, if one opens before VB?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter