• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ticketless pkg question

tseitel

DIS Veteran
Hello! I want to book a ticket- less package, add dining now, and add my tickets later.
My question is this: since it was booked as a “basic” or “ticket-less” package does everyone in the room need to have the same type/days ticket? (I know we would all need to have the same dining plan)
Thanks

Yes, I realize that there are currently no dining plans, but I’m looking to next year and I think they will bring back the dining plan in the future. I just really need to know about the tickets.

Yes, I realize that there are currently no dining plans, but I’m looking to next year and I think they will bring back the dining plan in the future. I just really need to know about the tickets.

If you're buying the tix separately, you're fine. If you add them to a ticketless package they would have to be the same.

My understanding is that the dining plans were suspended through sept 26 2021 though.

Everyone would need to have the same type of ticket. Different people would not be able to have a different number of days.

Anytime you add a component to a package, everyone listed on the reservation must have the same component (type of dining plan and/or type of ticket). If you need separate ticket types for different people on the same hotel reservation, you need to purchase the tickets separately.

Just so I’m understanding correctly, by “adding the tickets separately” you mean I can purchase 1 or 2 at time, from Disney or Undercover Tourist, and link them in MDE? TIA

You can purchase them from wherever you wish and add them 1 or 2 at a time or all at the same time. I did a ticketless package and then bought Canadian resident tickets for my family last time because I already had an AP and it was the cheapest option. That said, I believe you have to have all the tickets in your MDE before making FP selections for those people - so you want to do it before your FP date. Not that I'm sure how all of that is working at the moment.

Ok thanks. We’re not going till Oct 2021, so hopefully things will be a bit more back to normal. I was also hoping that my booking window was going to open on the 24th, but I’m hearing Disney is just going to release up to Sept 2021.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter