• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tickets at Work

Bills22

Earning My Ears
I am considering purchasing my tickets from tickets at work.com for our upcoming trip. Does anyone have any experience- good or bad- with them. Thanks in advance!

I used them once for WDW tickets. Probably 2013? No issues. They may not be cheaper than what you can find using the Touringplans cheapest ticket finder though, which is free to use.

They're generally a bit more expensive than other discounters. Other than that, I've never heard of anyone having any issues

I used them for tickets for a different theme park, it worked well however it does say it can take up to 48 hours to deliver your tickets so don't do it the day before

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter