Tickets available on the UK website

Did you have to pay any taxes/duty when the tickets arrived? I just bought some and the site did not charge me for delivery, so they have reached out asking if I want e-tickets or the actual physical tickets. They said they are not responsible for any taxes charged so I'm wondering if there will be any extra costs.
No I did not have any duties or taxes to pay. Neither my sister.

Did you have to pay any taxes/duty when the tickets arrived? I just bought some and the site did not charge me for delivery, so they have reached out asking if I want e-tickets or the actual physical tickets. They said they are not responsible for any taxes charged so I'm wondering if there will be any extra costs.

We received physical tickets and weren't charged any duty, though we did pay for delivery.

I have a few questions that may have been answered, but just want to get them in one spot:
- do the UK tickets expire if you happen to not be able to use them?
- can you add Genie+ on for select days while you are onsite or do you have purchase that upfront for the whole 14 day ticket

Thanks.

I have a few questions that may have been answered, but just want to get them in one spot:
- do the UK tickets expire if you happen to not be able to use them?
- can you add Genie+ on for select days while you are onsite or do you have purchase that upfront for the whole 14 day ticket

Thanks.

I can't answer about expiry but they do have a Protection Plus option which allows you to get a refund for unused tickets, and allows for unlimited free date/time changes (I assume if the cost of the tickets is higher the date you want to move to you would have to pay the difference but I didn't look that closely at the terms and conditions).
Genie+ can be added day by day when you are going to the parks, onsite you can do it at 7AM, I think offsite it starts when the park opens? But I may be confusing the times. It wouldn't matter where you get the tickets from. So yes, if you are onsite you can add it the days you want to use it on those days (you cannot buy it in advance for day by day use unless you buy it for all the days of your tickets, that's the same regardless of which tickets you buy).
Hopefully that makes sense.

We already have our tickets for our upcoming trip but I would consider buying these for another trip now if I could get an idea of when the expiry was.

I'm late in thanking the contributors to this thread, but your advice transformed our trip. Thank you all so much! I couldn't figure out how best to split the tickets between Universal and Disney for our 16 day trip, especially with the park reservation system. It would not have been the trip it was without the 14 day tickets for Universal and Disney. Because it was such a busy time in late January and early February, there were days where we hopped from a Disney park to Universal, then to Volcano Bay, or just popped into a park for a couple of hours. We could never have gotten as much done without these tickets, I shudder to think how trapped we might have otherwise been with the crowd levels. It almost felt like having annual passes with so much flexibility. I was initially nervous about it, but we had no issues at all linking the tickets in MDE and using the physical tickets at Universal. The cost was about what we would have paid for half as much time at each resort if we'd bought the tickets separately from their websites. Our experience with attractiontickets.com was really positive, I hope something similar exists for our next trip.
Can you please confirm that these were purchased from a third party and not Disney? I'm quite curious how one who lives in North America can switch to the UK Disney site.

Can you please confirm that these were purchased from a third party and not Disney? I'm quite curious how one who lives in North America can switch to the UK Disney site.

If you go to the start of the thread, you'll see they purchase them from American Attractions UK site. Not the UK Disney site. It's a 3rd party.

Have those who bought the UK tickets from Attractionstickets.com purchased the physical tickets or the digital tickets? I'd like to save the shipping if I could, but wondering if the emailed tickets work as easily (getting set up in MDE) . Any data points would be great! I'm buying early for 2023!

Have those who bought the UK tickets from Attractionstickets.com purchased the physical tickets or the digital tickets? I'd like to save the shipping if I could, but wondering if the emailed tickets work as easily (getting set up in MDE) . Any data points would be great! I'm buying early for 2023!

I did the digital this past fall. They took a few days to send them and I had to register them on MDE on the Disney UK site but other than that they worked great.

We bought the physical tickets, just felt more comfortable having a hard ticket. They shipped quickly, and we live in B.C., so I was surprised when we got them as soon as we did.

Does anyone know if I can buy a specific amount of days rather than just the 7 or 14 day tickets?

Edit: We bought the 14 days and extended our vacation! :D

Last edited:
Has anyone in the US purchased these and used them successfully? I really am interested in trying this

We bought the physical tickets, just felt more comfortable having a hard ticket. They shipped quickly, and we live in B.C., so I was surprised when we got them as soon as we did.
How long did it take. I was thinking about ordering the physical tickets, but we leave mid September, so not sure if they would arrive. Were you able to link them to your account before they arrived?

How long did it take. I was thinking about ordering the physical tickets, but we leave mid September, so not sure if they would arrive. Were you able to link them to your account before they arrived?
Not really answering your question, but we did the e-ticket, received them and linked them to MDE within about an hour. It was pretty seamless. We go at the end of September as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter